Desires Turned Onn

Although I was in forties, I was not in bad shape. A bit of chubby figure but quite attractive. I was still thinking about that boy and the fact that he was attracted towards me was making me hot. I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of the mirror. I touched my buttocks and tried to remember the touch of that kiddo’s tool.

 I touched my buttocks and tried to remember the touch of that kiddo’s tool

With the other hand, I cupped my breast and then pinched the nipple. Then I moved my other hand from the butt over to my clit and started rubbing it. I kept thinking of that kid rubbing his cock on my butt and that thought made me wet in no time. I started rubbing my clit harder. My eyes were shut, my breathing was harder and I kept rubbing my clit.

Soon I reached an orgasm. Felt like whole body contracting. Shiver went through my entire body. I collapsed on the bed and stayed there for 5 minutes before I got back to senses. I couldn’t imagine I had an orgasm so fast. Generally it takes me 15-20 minutes of rubbing to get to the climax. I couldn’t keep myself from thinking of the bus incident. It had actually made me feel nicer.

Any woman likes to be found attractive by men

Any woman likes to be found attractive by men. But especially when a woman reaches middle age, such thoughts are even more arousing. There are many reasons behind it. First, the age makes woman worry about her sexual appeal. Second, the husband is busy in his career so he has no time to look after his wife. The sex life in the bed also suffers.

I remember the days when we were just married. Anil used to be very caring in bed. He handled me like a flower. But lately, his work was getting hectic and he looked at sex as just the way of releasing his stress out. He hardly bothered about my sexual feelings. After every act of love making, he would just doze off leaving me unsatisfied and wanting for more.

I would then resort to masturbating. Sex was becoming very monotonous. I don’t even remember when was the last time when we had sex in other than missionary position. Next day, after dropping my daughter to school, I again decided to take the bus. Rickshaw was available, but I headed to the bus stop. And I saw the kid at the bus stop. He also saw me.

I took my sight off of him. My heart was beating fast. As the bus came, we all rushed to get inside. The kiddo waited until I boarded. I did not see him boarding until the bus moved. I thought he skipped the bus and I was disappointed. But then I saw him boarding the moving bus. I felt good.

As he waded through the crowd to reach behind me, I moved forward so that he could sneak-in behind me. Within moments, I felt his hand exploring my butt. It was much confident touch. His fingers traced my panty line. Then he moved it along my butt crack. It was such a hot feeling. He continued to grope me liberally until his stop came. This now became a routine for me.

I started taking the bus regularly and he would make sure to stand behind me no matter how crowded the bus was and grope me. Earlier, I used to wear salwar kameez, but one day I decided to wear a saree. My daughter was surprised to see me in a saree, but I told her that I just wanted to use my sarees more often.

My intention of wearing a saree was to let him explore my bare back. As I expected, he did that exactly. He discreetly put his hand on my bare flank. Oh! what a feeling it was. I got instant wetness. The rush in the bus was so much and other commuters were so engrossed in their daily worries that no one noticed what was going on in between us.

The kiddo was so bold by now that he moved his hand up to touch my boobs. But due to the fear of being caught, I moved away from him. He understood and resorted back to my back and the butt. As his stop reached, he tapped my hand and passed a chit to me. The chit had his phone number on it. I was shocked and scared with his daring.

Although I was enjoying his groping session in the bus, I had never expected him to make a move of sharing his number. I kept his chit in my purse. The whole day I thought about him. That night, when Anil took me in his arms, I again thought of the kiddo. Anil had put his hand in my gown to caress my boobs. I fantasized that kiddo touching my boobs.

I responded to Anil by undressing. When Anil mounted on me, I thought of that young man mounting on me and it gave me instant wetness. I asked Anil to do it harder. Anil obliged. It was after a long time that I had a very wet pussy during the intercourse. Anil whispered to me “you are very horny today” I just smiled at him. We had a great sex that night.

Hope you are enjoying the experience please vote and give your valuable feedback . See you in next part👍