Journey Continues

After we were done, Anil got off of me and started snoring next minute. I was still awake, thinking about that kid. "Should I call him?" I asked myself. But my conscious mind told me to stay within limits. Next day, when I approached the bus stop, I did not see him around. The bus arrived, but he was nowhere to be seen. I did not board that bus and waited little longer.

But he did not show up. So I took a rickshaw and went home. I had no interests in commuting by bus without him being around. I wondered what must have happened to him. I had his number. I could have called him and found out. But did not have the courage. After my maid left, I retrieved the chit from my purse and looked at the number.

I typed the number on my mobile, but before dialling I hung up. I put the chit back in the purse and started watching TV. But his thoughts wouldn't leave my mind. I again dialed his number. It rang, but I hung up before he could pick up. I was trembling. I gathered more courage and dialed the number again, but as the bell rang, I lost the courage and disconnected.

But within minutes, my phone rang. He was returning my call. I didn't know what to do. I answered the call. "Hi!" a husky voice came from other side. I remained quiet. He
said, "I know its you". "You who?" I said. "You know who!" he said with a naughty tone. By now my anxiety levels had receded. "What do you want from an old lady like me? You don't have a girlfriend?"

I asked. "Well, you are my girlfriend auntyji" he said and giggled. "Don't call me aunty ok?" I said. "Well, you consider yourself old, so I thought of paying you respect!" He said. The kiddo was smart. "Can't you show the same respect in the bus?" I said with a fake angry tone. "I respect your sex appeal than your age!" he said. I started blushing.

I asked him "What do you know about my sex appeal. You have only felt my round ass!" I said naughtily. "That's enough for me to judge your other assets!" he said and made a kissing sound. "What was that?" I asked. "A kiss to my new girl friend". "You call me a girl friend? I am a married woman with a teenage child". "Let it be! You are still my sweetheart!"

He said. "Why didn't you come today?" I asked. "You missed me?" he asked. "NO!" I said. "Oh yeah? then why did you call?" "Well, you gave me the number". I said. "I wanted to find out if you would miss me so I did not come today. My guess turned right. My sweetheart misses me" He said and giggled. " I did not know where the conversation was heading.

But I was enjoying it. Our conversation went somewhat like this: Me: "So, what do you want to do?" Him: "Meet you in person and take you in my arms!" Me: "I am twice your age ok?" Him: "Let it be. I want to have you!" " Me: Why are you after me? You can get sexier, younger girls than me!" Him: "I like mature women." Me: "How many matured women have you been with?"

Him: "None. Fantasized about many, but never got closer to them like I did to you!" Me: "I will not meet you okay? I have a happy married life. I don't want to screw it for you!" Him: "It's okay! I will wait for you to be ready." Me: "So, you coming tomorrow?" Him: "To your house?" Me: "No! Silly! in the bus!" Him: "Sure! You ready for the butt massage?" (we both laughed)

Him: "Don't wear your panty tomorrow" Me: "WHAT?" Him: "Don't wear panty inside your saree!" Me: "You are crazy!" And I hung up the phone. By the time I hung up the phone I was so wet that I couldn't help masturbating while thinking about our conversation. A man, who was over 20 years younger to me, was flirting with me and had a courage to tell a married woman like me to not wear a panty.

So that he can enjoy more while groping her in public. Such a sexy thought it was. I was lying on a bed thinking and re-thinking about our conversation. I saved his number on my phone under the fake name of a girl. I realized we never exchanged each others' names. Next morning when I was getting ready to drop my daughter, I remembered my conversation from earlier day.

I thought for once and removed the panty I had worn. Directly wore a petitcoat and saree. I was feeling odd while walking without no panty. Gosh! I was doing this for my young lover. When I reached the bus stop, he was already there. He had worn tight jeans and a T shirt. We looked at each other and pretended to not know each other. As usual we got in the bus and he got behind me.

When he touched my buttocks he looked for panty line and when he found out that I obliged to his request, he patted my butt softly. I was biting my lower lip. I adjusted my standing position so that his tool rubbed against my butt crack.

I can not express the feelings I was getting. In my 18 years of married life, I never felt so sexy. Throughout our journey, his dick was pressed against my butt crack.

The wetness oozed from my pussy on my thighs. Today there was no panty to absorb the wetness. When his stop came, he passed me and whispered "Thanks! call me". I did not react. I went home and called him.. Him: "Hey Sweetheart!" Me: "Hmmm" Him: "Thanks for fulfilling my wish!" Me: "Yea, I don't like to disappoint kids!" We both laughed. Him: "When can we meet?"

Now I also wanted to meet him. I was convinced it was not going to be bad. But the question was where to meet. Me: "I don't know. I can't think of where we can meet." Him: "I can't take you to my home. My mom will always be home. How about your home?" Me: "My home?" Actually the idea was not that bad. My maid would leave my house by 12:00 PM.

Between noon till 5:30, no one would be home. I would leave to fetch my daughter at 4'O clock. Without hesitation I told him to come at 12:30PM. I gave him the address. I asked my maid to finish things up fast. After she left, I changed into a black sleeveless blouse with a wide open back and a white saree with black polka dots on it. This was Anil's favorite Saree.

He had brought it for me on our 10th wedding anniversary. I remember the day I had first worn this saree. Anil said that I looked very beautiful and sexy in it. We also had done a quickie immediately after I wore the saree before we went out for a candle lit dinner. I looked in the mirror and I thought I still looked stunning in that saree.

The bell rang while I was watching myself in the mirror...

See you in the final chapter.. Hope you are enjoying the experience..Please vote to show your love. Thanks