New Yay!

Risa - uh- actually no.. I am not his girfriend or something...I just got to know his name yesterday....

Yura - uh I knew my brother can't get such a cute and sweet girl without my advice. chuckles

Yura -  wait! don't tell me u never heard of his name!?

Risa - Unfortunately but yes, that's true.

Yura - woah, interesting. 

Risa- mhm

Yura - But now the whole media and public are after you and my brother as if u both are in relationship or some says you are related to him in some ways. Actually i took down the news where your face was visible for you privacy and security.

Risa - mhmmm. thank you so much yura.

Yura - Not a big deal, but can i ask you a favour?

Risa - and that is?

In a formal vice and expression~

Yura - The thing is I did a background check before meeting you here and I was amazed to know what a woderfull person you are after talking to you. My brother doesn't talk much with people since we lost our grandmother who was so close to him. Everyone tried making him to talk again and become friendly but were unsuccessful as he always showed cold shoulder. But he is a nice person in actual. I hired many assistants for him but all were unsuccessful. So, as you have graduated and would be finding a job after sometime, so here I offer you a job of an assistant. This way the rumour about you both dating can also be denied as u will be his assistant.

 Yura hands over a file to risa which was lying over the table infront of the couch. Risa is a little shock and confusion.

Yura explains a bit about the matter for risa to accept the job

Risa - I actually wanted to be an accountant.

Yura - I know Risa, you have studied accounts subject, and no doubt are a master at it, but an assistants job is not a joke as well. You as an assistant need to bear your boss for 24/7, and need to make sure they attend every of their scheduled events on time. You will also arrange you boss's schedule and deal with his matters just like an agent.

Risa thinks that an assistants job may be interesting and thrilling, she can sign off any time she wants at the end of every three months. And she is being offerend a huge pay and her own place. This chance will be a pity to turn down. Though she will disscuss with her mom who is a master in everything.  And afterall 

Risa - okay, I will think about it.

Yura - Okay dear. Don't forget to take this contract file with you when you go. 

Risa - sure.

They talk for another 5-10 mins.

Risa - Thank you Yura, you are a nice friend to be with.

Yura - oh risa, you are more friendly. Here you can contact me when you need. 

Risa - okay, thanks yura. Bye!

Yura - bye

Risa goes home while Yura goes for a meeting she had at late evening.

_______________________________________________________________________ 

Risa disscusses about the job with her mother when her mother praises her for recieving job offers early. After going through contract they both agree in Risa being Kim Taehyung's personal assistant.

Her mom - sweeti, i will miss you when you will be gone to your new appartment. I wished you could stay with us, but it's okay coz you have grown up and need you own space as well. 

Risa - I know mom you understand everything perfectly. Now I will send a message to Yura about me accepting the job.

________________________________________________________________________

 Yura smiles after reading Risa's message. And tells her to join from monday sharp 7 am. She will be shown her apartment and details on thursday. She can arrange her things till sunday and then prepare for her first day. 

She tells taehyung about his new assistant, Risa. Though Taehyung didn't know she is that girl from the night who didn't knew him as he didn't ask for her name. Ignoring it he thinks that like others she won't also be able to stand for more than one week.

________________________________________________________________________

A.N. (~: 

Annyeong! I hope you all are enjoying my story. English is not my mother-tongue so apolligies if there are any mistakes in spells and grammar. But I am trying my best to not make many mistakes. Your comments are highly appreciable (: PLease vote if you like my story ;) Stay tuned! 

THANKYOU READERS!!