Kuroko's secret

Kuroko pov :

I just received a call by my manager so I went to Riko and said:" may I leave because I have something urgent that I need to do."Riko said:" since its urgent I'll let you go for now. "

~few minutes later~

I told my manager:" Sorry I'm late, I had practice earlier. " My manager said:" it doesn't matter. Right now you have to record your song." I know don't worry I'll get started now.

I started playing my guitar and sing future line. After I am done, I went to my manager and she told me well done. She also told me to remember that tomorrow you will have a live concert at 7pm. I was excited because it was my first concert. But I must inform coach that I will not be coming for practice I just hope she won't be suspicious.

Riko's pov :

My phone is ringing and I answered the phone. Then kuroko said:" gomenosai Riko-san, I can't make it tomorrow because I have something going on. " I replied okay but then I was curious why kuroko couldn't make it so I used WhatsApp to msm all of seirin basketball team except kuroko. This is what I type:"tomorrow there will be no training but whoever is curious what kuroko is up to, lets secretly follow him!" After a few seconds later, everyone replied okay. I was excited tomorrow.

Kuroko pov :

Achooo! is someone talking about me? I head back home and my parents said:" how did it go? " I replied:" I am perfoming tomorrow in a live concert." My parents were really excited and shouted : " congratulations! !!! Let's celebrate and we will watch your concert. First we need to book a ticket. " I replied:" no worries, I already got you two vip tickets ." My parents said : " I'm so proud of you! "

~The next day after school~

I quickly went out of school and go to my studio.

Riko pov :

Great, he didn't notice us. Kagami said:" why is he entering that famous studio? " I replied I don't know, lets go in and find out. We all go in and surprised to see him wearing such a model like outfit and there are people who are taking photos of him.

Kuroko pov :

I just saw Riko and the others and I walk towards them and I said:" What are you guys doing here." They all said at the same time:" Kuroko you're a model! !!!" I replied:" no, I am an idol. Kagami probably think that idol and model are the same but the only difference between them is that idols don't just take photos but also singing, dancing and acting." Kagami said:" you are an idol! I thought nobody notices you. " Hyuga senpai said:" Yeah I thought nobody notices you." I replied:" only if I wish to hide my presence then no one notices me."
Riko said : " is this the reason why you are not going for practice today because it seems to me that you can come to practice after taking photos." I replied it's not because of this, I have a concert later that's why and there are only limited amount of seats left. I can give you guys free tickets to enter. Riko was like oh my god this is great sparkling. Everyone said:"yes!!!!"

~a couple of hours later~

Fans screaming. I went on stage and started singing. When I was done, Riko and the other were like:" Kuroko that is amazing! !!!" I replied thanks. Well I am done for today. See you guys tomorrow.