match/kise found out

Kise pov:

I was walking to seirin like I planned.
Then coach came to me and said:" you won't be playing against seirin in the practice match." I shouted:"ehhhh but I wanna!" Captain said:"quit your whinning!" And he hit me in the head and I said:"mean-ssu."

As the match started~

Seirin was winning. Then when I join in at the second round, we were winning. I then accidentally hit kuroko at the third round. So I went to apologize and kuroko said:" I'm fine and wanted to continue playing."

Riko pov:

When kuroko said that he wanted to play, I was against it. But he seems like he wanted to play no matter what I say so I did.

When the match was over~

Seirin won by 10 points. After hearing our score,kuroko fainted. We rushed to him and brought him to the nearest clinic. Luckily it was not serious. But the doctor asked for kuroko signature as his daughter was a huge fan. As we walked out of the clinic, kuroko said:" I have to go for my new commercial."

Kuroko pov:

I quickly went to the miyabi park and I saw kise.

On phone and typing:

Kuroko: are you sure I'm supposed to do my commercial at miyabi park?

Manager: yeah, I'm sure because that is what the director said.

Kuroko:OK,thanks ,bye.

Manager:bye.

Off phone.

Walks to the park and as expected kise asked what I am doing here so I said:" I am here for my job." Kise looked surprised and said:" so you are the guy the director is waiting for. I thought you are not into this kind of stuff." I replied:"well I have my reasons to and can you keep it a secret from the others?" Kise replied:"ehh why?!" I replied:"please just this once." He finally said fine.

Author note:

I'm very sorry for the late update. I hope you like the story. Please comment if you want me to change it because you find it too weird or something.