Chapter 1: Father's Problem

Background of your life: 

You're the only daughter of the company of AONT (Association Of National Technology). Having a peaceful and happy life.. you didn't considered to yourself that there's a lucky guy that will love you but not only in money. Because you know in yourself that all of the guys outside will love you ONLY for money, or they will use you. 

F/n: I can pay you with no problems... as you can see... my company was really good at making these kind of cases that's why all of the companies are really really wants to have these kind of life... so i can pay you in no time...

His foe: you sure?... don't say those words Mr. L/N... you don't know... your trump card may not get what you want... all of the things here is not really reachable... you have to do with your efforts before you get them.... please if I were you... you'll learn what I've said to you... Mr. L/N... *smirk*

F/n: (i smell something fishy from him...)

Your father went to the bank to deposit his money from his company... but he didn't know what will happens next... 

F/n: I'll deposit all of this... *giving the money*

Lady: Okay sir... just answer these deposit slip before I put them in your bank account sir...

F/n: thank you very much...

Meanwhile you

You: mommy... Where's daddy?

M/n: he went to the bank to deposit our money... maybe he will come home later... just wait for him sweetheart...

You: okay mom... maybe I should go now...

M/n: Why? You should help your father from his company.... sweetheart... that's your responsibility...

You: Mom... listen... i help my father's Company too... but i should be independent in myself... what if... there's a problem of his company? My company will support his company if there's a fucking problem... 

M/n: that's a good idea daughter... you really my child... you do this things for our sake... thank you very much... *hugs you*

You: if it's you and daddy... I'll do this things for your sakes Mother.... *hugs back*

M/n: okay... this becoming dramatic you should go now...

You: bye mom... be careful... *waves* tell him drink his high blood pressure pills... i don't want him to die yet...

Your mother just wave on you and nodding to your reminders to her... the way you feel is really true... but you didn't know when... you just doing things right if it's comfortable for you... so you follow your instincts...

Eren: Hi Y/n... you really beautiful now...

Jean: you always say that... are u not enough having Mikasa to you? 

Eren: and you horseface? Are u not having enough pieck, Y/n and Mikasa to you too?

Historia: enough you too...! You just simp to her... if I were you Eren... I'll make Mikasa to be your Girlfriend... maybe one day Jean will take her to you...

Eren: Never... this horseface... do you think Mikasa will like her? Nor love her?

Jean: shut up...

You: if I were you too... I'll stop now and do my problems... -_-

Ymir: Oi... let's start our meeting...

All of you starts the meeting.... 

~