Chapter 2: kidnapping

You and your father went at the exact location of meeting.... your father was too stressed on how he can pay that person... he realized that he mustn't deposit it on the bank corporation....

You: dad... everything will be okay... I promise.... *putting your hand on his shoulder*

F/n: your my very precious child.. you are more of sparkling diamonds.... i can't live if your not around.... your mom is right.... because of you.. we're strong and we fight over the problems behind... *holding your hand*

You: thanks dad... you're also too precious to me.. *smile*

Driver: sir... we already here...

After that, you and your father went to that building but you said.. you'll have to call someone before you came in... a little longer and your father just nod to you...

You: 📱Mikasa....

Mikasa: 📱Gladly our superior... just accept your excuse because that is emergency....

You: 📱I must to do this Mikasa... I feel sorry for my father because he just do this for our family....

Mikasa: 📱well Goodluck dear... we're here for you.. to support you anytime...

You:📱 thanks Mikasa *hang up*

After you talk to Mikasa... you went inside...

Meanwhile your father...

Mr. Ackerman: Hold him boys....

His bodyguards hold your father...

F/n: please i can pay you! Don't do this to me....

Mr. Ackerman: like what i said... it's too late... and the things that you can do to pay me... is... you'll give me your company!...

F/n: no please don't do this to me! My company is the only thing that i have to pass it to my daughter...!

Mr. Ackerman: I don't care about your excuses... or *clutching the gun* Your life... will be my exchange....

F/n: (no...)

You: Wait!... 

You suddenly run and cover your father...

You: please don't do this to him!... me.. you can kill me but not my father!...

F/n: Y/n stop!... don't do that...

You suddenly kneel to Mr. Ackerman begging for your father's life...

You: please I can do anything to pay you... but not to kill my father... *crying*

Then, Mr. Ackerman have an idea...

Mr. Ackerman: Y/n huh?... Stand up Hija...

You stand up to obey him... so Mr. Ackerman will never do something to him....

Mr. Ackerman: this is your daughter right?.... i have an idea.... 

F/n: wait no!...

Mr. Ackerman: what a beautiful child.... *holding your chin, turning left to right* then, i decided you to be my Son's fiancé...

You: what?

F/n: No please not my daughter! She's the only thing that i have!..

Mr. Ackerman: if i have already do my decisions... no one can ever break it... 

F/n: No!...

You: please Father.... if this is the only thing that i could do... then, I'll do it...