Chapter 3: You and Levi in the Club

Levi: Oi... 

You suddenly woke up when someone want to wake you up... and pushes you...

You: who the hell is that...

Levi: are you asking me some kind of your words brat?..

You: (shit... why you!) Eh....? I thought it was Mikasa...

Levi: then it's me now brat... now wake up... i didn't told you to get a nap here...

You: after you planned to kidnap me... you dare told me to don't get a nap here?.. is that a greet on the person that you just kidnapped?... i didn't know that your attitude to the other people... is not good... the way you spoke is different...

Levi: I don't care about your excuses brat... now let's go... 

You: what the fuck? In the middle of the night?... i must to go home now! My father will get worried to me...

Levi: I call your father already... so don't you dare to escape from me...

You: your not my brother nor my father to tell me that... I hate your guts you know...

Levi: *grins* (this brat...) you don't know that I tried being a good person to you...

You: huh? When?...

Mikasa: pffftt.... Y/n... i really like your boldness... that's why we are good friends....

Levi: what are you doing here?... *death glare*

Mikasa: who dare you to told me that I was not able to come here... *death glare* I'm here because if you do something to her.... I'll kill you...

Levi: tch... get up now brat... fix yourself and we're going somewhere....

You: and where is it?

Levi: don't talk to much... your filthy saliva keeping come near me..

You: the fuck this short man!

Mikasa: pffffftttttt.....

Levi: huh....? 

You: nevermind.. i really thought to myself that your getting older...

Levi: Tch... *holding your grip* are you making fun of me?

You: and do you think I'm idiot to get frightened?....

Mikasa: pft... i knew it... she will be your rival shorty... she's not easy to accompany with....

Levi: I don't care....

Mikasa: now Y/n... let me fix you... I'll make you the most beautiful.....

Levi: she's not beautiful....

You: i didn't need your compliment... i know now why you tell me those... because you didn't experience how to be a woman....

Mikasa: pffffttt.... 

Levi: enough brat... 

You: okay... 

Mikasa: don't mind him... let's go...

After you argue with him, you thought to yourself that... you must to do that because you don't want to be relative to him nor closer to him... because... you know what will happens if.. you too close to him...

You and Mikasa went to the dressing room... she fixed you and dresses you... 

You: good grief.. you didn't give me revealing type of clothes Mikasa....

Mikasa: i bet you like little bit revealing... 

You: if this... it's okay to me...

Mikasa: now... I'll make you up little bit...