Chapter 2

WARNING 

Wanda was shocked at the knowledge of painting you naked that she have forgotten that as a part of her job, she has to help you bath. There,  the both of you stood in the bathroom with your back facing her. 

"Will you help me undress?" You asked, the corset was tied on too tight and it would be a struggle if you try to remove it yourself. 

"No need to ask it's my job." You frowned at her answer but shook it off as you felt her delicate fingers made its way to your waist. 

Wanda has done this a lot of times before but somehow this feels very different. Maybe because you are in her age? or maybe because you are the princess. Either way, with shaking hands she helped you get out of your gown. 

There you stood naked in front of her. It was no big deal to you, having to undress in front of many helpers before, all women, of course.

You submerged yourself into the water and let yourself sink in slowly to the warm bath. Wanda step aside holding a brush and a soap.

You leaned towards your knees as Wanda gently scrub your back. It was a soothing feeling, this is the only thing you didn't fight on doing yourself. Being taken care of like this makes you feel the good side of being a kid, where there's no problem to unravel.

Wanda tried so hard to look away from your body. But God, had she not seen someone as sexy as you, the curve of your body is like a work of art and Wanda is trying so hard not to get lost to.

It wasn't supposed to be a big deal, she has everything that you have. She's a girl just like you are but for her own good, she decided to look at the walls instead. She thinks she might evaporate if she looks at your round breast one more time.

"Have you ever kissed someone?" Your question startled Wanda, she never thought you would be curious. Well, she can't blame you. Being cooped up in this big castle all on your own would probably sparkle some questions. 

"Yes." She limits her answer, not sure how far she can tell. 

"With who?" You asked, you felt the water splash on your back as Wanda continues to scrub them. You leaned on it, now showing her your front.  

"With my best friend when I was young." It was a surprised how she was able to answer you properly, seeing that she's too stunned when you decided to now face her way. 

"It must be nice to have a friend and a first kiss." You mutter, as you play with the water on the tub. It's slowly turning cold, Wanda is taking a bit slow in doing this than what you are used to. 

Wanda was unable to move, how can she when your nipples are presented in her face. The pink bud stood up reacting to the cold of the water.

"How does it feel?" You asked, very curious on what kiss might feel like.

Wanda swallowed the lump on her throat and push the words out of her mouth, "It was amazing." She forced her eyes away from your body.

She move faster helping you wash your body and hair. Soon enough, you're all done. She let out a sigh that she didn't know she's holding.

After the bath, She tried to helped you get dress with her shaking hands.

"Are you alright?" You asked, as she finishes helping you with your night gown. She looks confused so you elaborate, "Your hands are shaking." You pointed out.

Wanda took a quick look on her hands before putting both of it behind her. "I was just cold."

You pull her hands and intertwined it on your own. Wanda's heart pounds on her chest, she can swore you can hear it.