6: Some quick entertainment

I stood outside of Jujutsu High, arms crossed, tapping my arm with my left hand impatiently. You'd think when the strongest current being alive stands outside of your hq for three hours straight, you would send someone to see what's happening.

"Okay what the hell? Did they just accept death?" I asked myself.

"Hehehehehehehe." I heard behind me.

"Nevermind." I said to myself, turning around and locking my orange eyes with her blue ones.

"Y/n."

"Gojo."

"It's been a while. Where have you been? I've been aching to kill you since the last time we fought." She said.

"Really? I felt the same way about you." I said with a smile.

"Awww, you really know how to make a lady happy." She said with that stupid smile.

"Thank you. If only there was one here to distract me from your face." I said in response, earning a subtle eye twitch.

"Well then. You want to start this little dance off?" She asked me, holding her arms out.

I set my coat on the bench next to me, and sprinted towards her.

"Oh? Y/n, I thought you were smart sweeti-" She said, cut off by my fist going in her face.

She flew backwards, before recovering and landing back on her feet. She looked at me with a face of shock, and confusion.

"But how? I went out of my way to manually activate infinity because it was you. I turned it on, how did you hit me!?" She yelled in pure confusion.

"I did the same thing you do to me. I simply turned it off." I said, smiling again.
____________________________________

Gojo

_________________________________

"Excuse me? How the fuck did you do that!?" I shouted, getting frustrated.

Y/n's only response was his smile turning sinister. It's kind of disturbing actually.

"It's simple, darling. You're weak." He said, before pointing his hand at me, and pointing down at the ground.

I collapsed to my knees, and I could only feel shock.

"Be a good girl and kill yourself for me. I want you to rip your own head off, nice and slowly since you've been a pain in my ass." He said, with a calmness that is only describable as horrifying.

He isn't using his cursed technique to make me do anything other than kneel, is he seriously that confident that he can back into a corner like that? I grit my teeth and pointed my hands at the confident bastard, only for him to glare at me.

"Bad dog." He said, walking up to me.

He kicked me onto my back, before walking over and placing his foot on my neck.

"Play dead." He said, before he started slowly putting his weight down on my neck.

I gripped his leg and tried pushing it off of me, only for him to point at my arm, and suddenly a hole was blown through it.

"What did I say?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and held my breath. Are you serious? I'm the strongest! How the hell has he dragged me down to a level like this? I prepared for my death, regretting I couldn't help Itadori find the fingers and have fun before I killed him.

My thoughts were interrupted by a camera shutter sound, and a 'hm' of satisfaction from Y/n. He got off of me and crouched next to me.

"Oi. Look at this, I want an opinion." He said.

I opened my eyes and saw it was a selfie of him standing on my throat.

"You think I should put a filter on it? Ah who am I kidding. I've already humiliated you enough as is. Thank you for not trying to fight back too hard by the way. I'll be back Tuesday for a rematch, and if you don't do any better then I'll just kill you. Bye." He said, before getting up and walking off.

"This is my new wallpaper, by the way. The agony in your face is something to cherish." He remarked, climbing into the limo that pulled up for him.

"See ya, chump."