"Dali Confronting The Incident"

Dali: (*walking*) (Seems to me Iruma is avoiding the question...)

[Flashback]

Iruma (Flashback): Oh, what happened during the time I was missing at The Harvest Festival? I-I just got injured for most of it is all.

[End of Flashback]

Dali: And the other students doesn't seem to know either...

[Flashbacks]

Lied (Flashback): Iruma only said he was injured, I was trying to get The Pot of Ending at the time Iruma disappeared.

Nafra (Flashback): Gya! Gayopo! Gyaku! [He fell and injured his leg and wings.]

Clara (Flashback): Iruma-chi was the one who saved me so I don't know.

Alice (Flashback): I only came to Iruma-sama's aid when I got disqualified so I'm not sure myself.

[End of Flashbacks]

Dali: (Who else could I ask-?) Gah!

Orobas: Oh sorry about that, Professor Dali.

Dali: (Orobas? That's right he was targeting the Misfits. Maybe...)

Orobas: Professor?

Dali: Orobas, who were the targets that you managed to hit trauma with back at the Harvest Festival?

Orobas: Huh? Why the sudden question? I already explained myself to Professor Kalego-.

Dali: Just this please. This is important, with a bit of curiosity. Kalego doesn't really talk the details to us much.

Orobas: Jazz, Iruma and Clara.

Dali: So you were there when Iruma vanished?

Orobas: Yes.

Dali: Do you know what happened?

Orobas: I sorta left him after hitting him with trauma, but I did hear bits of what he said. He was talking something about his parents.

Dali: Iruma's parents?

Orobas: The rest is pretty hazy, and I did leave halfway expecting Iruma to be trapped in that state and didn't need to observe further but hopefully that helps.

Dali: Thank you Orobas.

Orobas: Just a heads up... It's best if you don't dig to deep into this.

Dali: And why's that?

Orobas: Well if you think about it, if Iruma's Trauma involved his parents then you'll probably be diving into some serious sensitive stuff. Iruma never mentions his parents and prefers to not talk much of his past. It's not for us to poke around with something Iruma isn't ready to speak about.

Dali: ...I suppose you're right. Thank you Orobas. It's not my place to invade his privacy.

[Dali leaves]

Orobas: ...Did you get all that, Soi Purson?

Soi: (*who was hiding with his bloodline ability and a recording of the conversation*) All of it.

Orobas: You can show the Misfit Class now. That's why you're here right? Because Dali's pushy questions were worrying them.

Soi: You could say that.

Orobas: ...You knew about it already, didn't you?

[Flashback]

Soi (Flashback): (*Soi using his bloodline ability when stalking Iruma. The first time he found out was when he confessed to Balam about being human, the second being the Harvest Festival, and the last with Kalego looking through the videos and deleting the two about Iruma's origins but said nothing to anyone.*)

[End of Flashback]

Soi: (*small smiles*) I was never seen there with him, so how would I know?

Orobas: (*smiles back*) ...Of course. Remember, you owe me a favor again.

Soi: Sure sure, just make sure it's not something stupid. (*disappears again*)

To Be Continued...