hyoga | love is for two

hyoga 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (no prns), daughter uses she/they • 0.7k
|𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰: 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, domestic
[ hyoga being soft around his wife n his daughter >< , reader is also good with weapon , one mention of peeing , shitty title idk , d/n means daughter's name ]
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 aeyore

7k|𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰: 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, domestic[ hyoga being soft around his wife n his daughter >< , reader is also good with weapon , one mention of peeing , shitty title idk , d/n means daughter's name ]𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 aeyore

this is so long overdue i am so sorry, but i want to finish ur request so even its late, hope u enjoy this one!! also i change it a little to fit the plot, i hope udm ^^

♡___

it is a well-known fact that hyoga (read: your husband) is a very, very, very cold man. even colder than his former leader, tsukasa. so imagine the shock when they found out that him and you, a literal sunshine, were dating. skip seven years and now you're even married to each other with an addition of a daughter. senku said "it was expected" but others still widen their eyes when they see the both of you in the same frame. why?

because hyoga is an 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱 for you. and the loveliest father anyone could ever have.

while people g̶i̶n̶r̶o̶ are literally peeing whenever he passes by, once you and your daughter enter his line of vision, his lips would stretch into this big goofy grin and he would give you a wave so you'll notice his presence. it was an utterly life-changing sight even if they've seen it a thousand of times already.

"hey sweetheart", he greets you when you're finally standing in front of him, your left pinky linked with your daughter who sports the same expression as hyoga, "and hey little one". pulling away from the loose hold, your daughter immediately runs for his leg and hugs it, "dadddd!!!"

hyoga chuckles and crouches down to her height, holding his daughter hands with such gentleness and immediately frowns when he notices the bruises on their hands. his daughter took note of her dad's changed expression and explains gleefully, "i met a cute monster dad!! they scratched me but i'm strong!! aren't i cool? i'm a superhero!!" 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴? 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦?

hyoga plays along as he nods, patting his daughter's head, "i'm sure you were so cool, how was this monster like?" his daughter puts a finger on their chin, seeming to be deep in thought before replying, "they're like cats! soooo cute! but mean cats!!", your husband shifts his gaze to you and you elaborate, "the wildcat was resting but they wanted to pet it so she got scratched"

"please don't disturb resting animals again", he looks back at his daughter, holding out a pinky so they can do a little promise and she hesitantly links it, "but... they were.. cute.. i only wanted to play.."

"would you like it if i wake you up just to play jumping with you when you're sleeping?" he questions and the 2 year-old kid immediately shakes their head, "but i want to rest...". "it's the same for them too", you voice out from behind her as they nod in understanding, "i see... then from now on, i won't disturb them ever again!"

"good, good. but if anyone ever bothers you instead without you doing anything wrong to them, then call me and daddy will talk to them", he reminds them. "right, as if i'm not the one with a sword here", you teasingly roll your eyes.

hyoga pouts (that was cute) and glances at the sword situated on your right hip, "you're not the only one with a weapon here", "okay let's ask d/n" "what do you even me-" "d/n, who do you think is the strongest between us?"

"mama of course!!"

she answers without a beat and you can see a part of hyoga breaks down as his poker face appears, "i see.. ". but hyoga is not someone who simply gets discouraged. that sure made a little wound in his heart but he's not going to tell that to his daughter so instead he grabs their hands in his and makes yet another promise,

"daddy might not be the strongest one here but i promise. that i would tear down whoever is bothering you or your mum. daddy would track them down, lecture them and make them apologize to the both of you while crying on their knees", intentionally leaving out the 'dad will literally beat their shit' part.

your daughter's eyes gleam in joy as they reach as much as she can to hug hyoga's figure, "you're so cool!!!". hyoga reciprocates, hands motioning for you to join the hug and you happily obey.

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, he thinks. 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

___♡

hiiiiii everyoneeeeee im backkkkk :D fucking depression won't stop me anymore, i'll just write out of spite !! me/you >>> depression