senku | paper rings

bff!senku x reader (they/them prns) • 1.5k
|romantic; fluff, pre-petrification au, bffs to lovers au
[ senku realizing his feelings for y/n n attempts to confess , frustrated single byakuya , flustered senku , taiju steps in as love counsellor because senku is not romantic at all 😒 , a LOT of time skips lmao ]
requested by xxxantixsocialxxx

5k|romantic; fluff, pre-petrification au, bffs to lovers au[ senku realizing his feelings for y/n n attempts to confess , frustrated single byakuya , flustered senku , taiju steps in as love counsellor because senku is not romantic at all 😒 , a L...

tysm for waiting :')) writing senku is so hard for me wfjdjdhh (that's why it took longer than expected, sorry 😭) i hope this is somewhat okay

♡___

"a popular topic!!", a seven year old you raises a hand, gaining everyone's attention.

"who do you like~~?",

your question makes taiju and yuzuriha exchange shy glances with each other and senku does a poker face before resuming his attempt at knitting. ah yes, knitting. it was one of those days where you would knit together like the awfully wholesome friend group that you are, considering knitting is yuzuriha's interest.

byakuya on the other side of the door smiles wickedly at the question. he was about to enter his son's room to give you all snacks t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶k̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ until you asked.

"i don't think i like someone..." yuzuriha trails off, her reddening cheeks says otherwise though. a soft 'tch' leaves your lips as you let her off the hook, "right... what about you, taiju?" taiju seems to ponder over it for a while before replying, "i like someone but i can't tell who is it yet" "how boring~~ but i'll root for you!!" "thank you, (y/n)"

"senku?", you nudge the boy beside you and he answers in a heartbeat, "i don't care"

you blink your eyes at senku and he spares you a glance, "what?", and byakuya is going to have a heart attack from the next words that you utter.

"in that case, i'll just marry you in the future~!"

_

senku eyes his dad sitting on the side of his bed, "why are you even here?"