Knocking some sense!

"WHAT THE HECK, HARDIK HIMANSHU PANDYA??!!!" Rahul yelled.

Well.....Just the minute Rahul entered Harry's room - obviously because Harry himself called him, His idiotic best friend had poured some horrible-smelling liquid all over him....

And his FAVOURITE hoodie.

Rahul glowered as Harry rolled over in laughter.

"Are you CRAZY, Hardik?!!" Rahul furrowed his brows.

"Ahah... No," Hardik laughed, "of course not."

"What the hell are you, Harry, FIVE??" Rahul shouted at him. "Are you even-"

Harry stopped laughing and kept staring at his raging best friend's face, blankly.

"It was just a prank, Rahul," Harry cautiously started, "why are you so angry?"

"Bhavna gifted me this hoodie my last birthday, and it's MY FAVORITE!" Rahul told him. "Can you for once atleast ACT like a grown up Harry? At the very least, TRY TO! Even Mayu is saner than you!!"

With that, Rahul was off to his room, grumbling complaints to rid himself of the horrible smell.

While on the contrary.....Harry was thoroughly frustrated at Mayu's mention.

"If he wants a sane best friend," He thought, "even I will be one."

*****

On the other hand, a certain Virat kohli was yelling out a list of colorful words, to his certain best friend, Rohit sharma.

Just to state the obvious - Rohit had borrowed Virat's favorite converse sneakers; and then left them somewhere, returning with nothing but flip-flops, which he didn't even remember were whose.

An angry Virat stomped out of Rohit's room, just to collide with KL.

"Eww, rahuliya, you smell horrible!" Virat exclaimed, pinching his nose.

Rahul huffed. "I know, Virat."

Then He brushed past virat into his room.

****

Sadly, when Rahul finally stepped out of shower a bit calmed down, all he saw was an obvious Pandya, rummaging through his cupboard - which, Bhuvi had helped him arrange just a while ago.

"HARRY!" He yelled again, "WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU UP TO?"

Hardik turned to Rahul, making faces.

"You seriously do have a very Bland sense of fashion, Rahul," He Commented, "I thought I'll give you my fluorescent green jacket, and orange tee shirt----"

"Get out, Harry," Rahul finally pushed him out of the door. "JUST GO."

*****

"I was just trying to help," Harry angrily muttered, "ungrateful gu- OWW!"

"Can you just focus on where you are walking?" Rohit growled.

"Rohit bhai," Harry sighed, "Rahul is being too biased these days."

"Huh?" Rohit was mystified. "What do you mean?"

"Come with me," Harry pulled Rohit with him to the hotel lawn, "I'll tell you everything."

After they settled down on the grass, relaxing under the sun, Harry started mouthing off about how Rahul loves Mayu and Not him.