Dear strangers

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

YUU COULDN'T HELP BUT SIGH.

After all, he was very tired from the recently occurred event not long ago. And as far as he could remember. Deuce being a dumbass decided it was a good idea to throw Ace at the chandelier just to catch a fricking framable and proceeded to almost get kicked out of the school. Still, in the end, they still found a way to get that stupid crystal and gave it to the principal successfully with the power of teamwork. And So they didn't get expelled.

Yay!

To sum it up, this day is a really shitty day for all of them.

But at last, Yuu can rest now. Only if he didn't find a suspicious person in front of the place he had to live for now. Grim, who was on Yuu's shoulder points out the unfamiliar figure that was writing something entrance of the ramshackle

"Hmm...Malleus-chan's favorite place is now claimed..." a small mumbling was loud enough for the duo to hear as the shadow close the notebook in their hand.

"Hey, Who is that? I hope it's not that crow thingy again..." Grim glup his saliva,
Remembering the accident. Maybe Crowley is going to kick him out of the school again. Who knows?

"I don't think it's him..." Yuu answered. As he walks closer to the figure, he notices something about them. From The tail long that was up in the air to the cat-like ear on their head. A list of (e/c) could also be seen but before they could do anything further the figure quickly approach them at lightning speed.

"Hey! Are you that one new kid who didn't get into any dorm?!" The figure shakes him by the shoulder in excitement, making Grim who was on Yuu's shoulder fall onto his butt.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Grim angrily shouts at the shadowy figure.

"Ooo~ Aren't you a cute one? Hehe. Is this your familiar? He is so adorable~" the small cat-like person tease.

"Stop petting me, weirdo!"

"Why is he so aggressive? Does he bite?"

Yuu watches the two "cats" interacting with each other. He sweatdrop as Grim desperately tries to get off of the other one's grip.

"Hey, new kid! Where did you get him? I heard that this little guy went crazy during the ceremony! I wish I was there to see it!" The figure scratch grim's chin as he stops struggling and purr instead.

Yuu stares at them blankly. His head was full of questions that seemingly increased over time. 'Who is this..?' Yuu pondered.

"Hmm? Who am I? That's a mystery for you to solve hehehe~"

"...how did you know...?"

"Your face shows it all silly! You are so cute you know~" The cat teases the new prefect instead. Yuu's expression turns a little bit more unreadable. It was in between a confused and bashful one.

"No need to be shy ok? Here, I will give you a hint! I'm (Y/n)"

(Y/n)...? Yuu have heard this name before...but where? His memory is so dazed as of now. Perhaps he would remember where he had heard this name if he get some rest.

"Well then, I will be off now! Hope to see you soon~" (y/n) the cat then disappeared out of thin air but what he didn't notice is he dropped the notebook that he was writing before there.

"W-wait! You dropped your notebook!" Yuu was a second late to say it as the cat never heard nor noticed and now, was gone from the sight. How silly of him to do that,

"Tch...He is finally gone! That guy is pissing me off" Grim said. His body still yern more scratches ironically. "Hey, henchman! Scratch me more would you? I, great Grim needs some of that!"

Ignoring his 'familiar', he decided to investigate the book closely. He could have gone to Crowley's office and just told him that this '(y/n) lost this diary. can you return this to him?'

But he decided to do it the hard way. Accepting the challenge unknowingly.

As he inspects the diary closer, Grim also decides to also take a peek. They noticed that it was clearly written with their full name at the bottom of the cover dumbly.

‿‿‿‿

(Y/n) (l/n)

If found please return to class 2-A no.13!

Do not read! >:(((((

‿‿‿‿

The handwriting was..atrocious to say the least. The cover was decorated with super random stickers. One was a small purple cat then the other sticker next to it was straight up a fricking dragon but they both look oddly really cute together.

But oddly enough, it all looks aesthetically really pleasing to look at. Guess he the cat like a person has a sense of decorating.

"So, that weirdo name's is (y/n) (l/n)! Weird name for a weird person!" Grim snickered at his own joke. Yuu shh him with his pointer finger.

He doesn't want to be rude or disrespectful. He didn't open the diary as much to Grim's dismay.

Yuu believed that returning these reams of paperwork to their rightful owner would be simple enough.

But boy, was he wrong-big time.

To discover who is responsible for this diary will require a crazy inquiry.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

After 8 honey years, I finally publish this book. the old one is still there if you would like to read it for some reason.

I change the plot a lot like Where I think it's super cliche and cringe. And it still turns out cliche 🥶🥶 but makes a little bit more make sense? I like this new plot a lot more tho

Yeah

Also, tysm for checking this book again. 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😗☺😚😙😋😙☺😗😚 (sorry if u cringe at this)

If u r one of the original readers I just want to say that- how tf u waited this long- I was like talking my sweet Lil silly old Time to rewrite this

I also decided to just mix the a/n before reading to this section here bc I think it's a waste of um part??? Idk

I just want to also say that plz don't ask anything like "what happened?" "is he __ and __ friend?" or something along those lines bc it's probably going to be answered in a few chapters.