Dear Diary

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

‿‿‿‿

Dear Diary,

"Is bottling up your feeling better than telling anyone about it? They seem to not care. if any, bluntly tell me to go solve it myself. Am I that disgraceful and a shame for them? Should I distance myself from them? But they are the only ones who can talk to me...

Do they hate me? Why are they acting like that toward me...Am I doing something wrong or was I too rude or blunt?

Do they not like how I am? What am I supposed to do?

I wish they would stop staring at me...why are you staring at me? I don't even know you...Did I do something wrong?

Am I the one who was wrong all this time?

I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong I'm. wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong.

But I'm not wrong? Am I? So why do i...

Everyone is.

You are all wrong. It's not my fault.

If you're being sensitive, it's not my fault. You get upset and tell everyone about it

It's not my fault.

If this is who I am, it is not my fault. You are the one who acts like it was a big deal!

It is not my fault that you made others think I'm in the wrong. They hated me because of you.

And you don't realize that, do you?

It's so awesome that you can turn love into hate in a mere minute. This is what my life has come to"

‿‿‿‿

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You look a little down today. Is something wrong?"

"Sniff...I can't find my notebook anywhere!"

"You mean the one you keep with you all the time? I can ask Trey and Cater to help if you want."

RIDDLE WAS CURIOUS. And yet, he can't help but sigh. Riddle was drinking his morning tea while his cat friend seems to be panicking. It wasn't his business but still, He was his friend right?