oo0. arcane

———— Daisy Lewis would do anything to make people proud. A seventeen year old devoted to making her mentor proud.

A war she was trained for was a war she'd fight no matter who was on her side. She didn't care who she fought with or against, as long as Daisy won. She had to win. Winning was pride.

But the girl had needs, emotional ones. She was seventeen after all, life wasn't dedicated to one thing and one thing only. She had friends she had to protect, people to look up to.

A war that could so easily take the people she cared for away. A war that could break her. A war that could lead to death.

Was Daisy Lewis ready to loose the people she loved?

She didn't think she was. She had lost her family, but made a new one. She wasn't ready to loose Stick — he told Daisy that love and emotions were weakness. Was it a weakness if she ignored her admiration for the man?

Introducing ...

Daisy Lewis

(Anya Taylor Joy)

(Anya Taylor Joy)

——

Elizabeth Blair Scott

(Emma Watson)

——

Defenders Characters

(Defenders Cast)

I do not own the MCU for obvious reasons. It belongs to the writers, directors and producers of the MCU. I own my OC (s), their dialogue and anything that is not from MCU that I've added in. All publicly recognised characters, settings, scenes and more are (by all means) owned by their rightful owners. I am merely a fanfic writer, ergo I write things based in/off shows/ books/ movies. This is made with respect towards the original writers/ producers/ directors/ owners. I claim only my character(s) and their dialogue. No copyright infringement is intended.