❁ I ❁

Walking through city with an red lollipop in her mouth, Amaya is replaying her day, as usual: wake up, eat, go to train, take a nap, eat, go for a walk, go home, eat again, sleep.

Her life is really boring, it would be almost a waste to live her life, but there is only one thing that keeps her alive. Beyblade.

Beyblade is a game for kids all age, they use their beys, which each one of them have a name.

Amaya has a bey too, her bey was not given to her by a person, she herself found it in a corner of a park.She was just 4 years old when she found it while searching for food.

-------------------------------------------------------------

While looking at a city, Amaya spotted a certain red haired boy taking a nap at a tower.Weird, was a first word that came into her mind. Though, she didn't mind, she would even herself have a nap everyday close by a river.

Her thinking caused her to not notice a group of boys walking, which made her to bump into a big boy, who to her, seemed to look like a bull.

"You girl! How dare you bump into a Mister Benkei!", a really unimportant guy said.

,,Yeah! You will pay for this", said another one.

,,Huh, you are just a little girl, I will let this slide, but only if you battle me", bull guy, who is supposed to be their Mister Benkei mocked her.

,,No, thanks", was all that Amaya said, calmly walking away, but was stoped by another two unimportant boys.

,,Where do you think you are going tomato girl!", first boy said.

,,How dare you disrespect Mister Benkei after he gave you such a nice offer!!", joined second one.

,,You sure talk a lot, but alright, I will battle him", she had now a clear look of annoyance on her face.

,,Prepare to lose all your bey points, little girl!", yelled bull boy.

,,3...2...1", boys from group were counting.

,,Let it rip!", Amaya and Benkei said at same time.

,,Hah, watch out and take notes, little girl! This is how you win!", Benkei yelled.

,,That's enough wasting of time, black panther end this", Amaya ordered.

And just in a blink, Benkei's bey lost. Boys from group now had a shocked and angry look on their faces.

,,Sh-she beated Mister Benkei!!", shouted boys in shock.

,,Come on! We have to tell Sir Kyoya about this!!", said Benkei now leaving with rest of the boys.

Amaya started walking away, noticing near sunset, tired from all that shouting. She was going home, planning on getting a good, long sleep.