❁II❁

Morning's sun breeze was hitting up Amaya's face. She woke up and realized that it was 9 am, she missed her usual schedule with waking up at 5 am.

Not that it mattered to her, thought, it's not like someone was waiting for her or that she is late for something special.

Today, Amaya decided that, since she already broke her normal routine she was going to eat some food outside which was quite rare.

Amaya didn't like company from other people, since first time one old woman gave her a glare and told her that orphans should not be at streets. She never wanted to go to orphanage, that's why she never goes at places with a lot of people.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amaya decided to eat unhealthy food today, she wanted to give herself credit for training hard.

Walking into place where you can buy burgers, with corner of her eye Amaya spotted same guy from yesterday who was taking a nap.

Calmly eating she finished and payed
food. Seems like red haired guy didn't even see her.Almost walking out of burger place she stopped.

,,Hey you, whats your name?", she asked, not looking at him.

,,Are you talking to me?", red haired boy with mouth full of food said and she just nodded.

,,My name is Gingka Hagane! What's your name?", he curiously asked her.

,,Ayame", she said and walked out of place, leaving red haired boy in curiosity with who she really is.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heading home, Amaya walked at same place like yesterday, suddenly remembered everything that happened. It was first time something different then her usual routine happened, it felt different, it felt good.

Being in deep thoughts, Amaya suddenly bumped into a guy. It was same guy and boy group she have seen yesterday. Her luck was just incredible, that's what she was thinking at the moment.She remembered bull guy and unimportant boys, but forgot bull boy's real name.

,,Well, well, well. Looks like we met again, little girl ", bull boy said.

,,Yeah and we didn't even have to look for her like for that Stingka boy", unimportant boy said, and suddenly everyone bursted out laughing, agreeing with him.

Were they talking about that nap boy who's name was Gingka or were they talking about other person, Amaya wondered. She decided to leave, as their company wasn't comfortable to her, but like yesterday she was stopped again by the unimportant guy.

,,Where do you think you are going tomato girl?", said one of boys from the group.

,,We are taking you to Sir Kyoya", bull guy said.

Since she didn't want to cause more moments, she just agreed hoping this to end soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amaya was now at what she supposed was their boss's place. She was at some old building, as she gets closer she could see more and more people.

One of those people was a red haired boy too, known as Gingka. So she wasn't wrong it was him after all, she thought.

,,Hey! That's you, Amaya, a girl from burger place!", Gingka shouted, by his side stood a little kid with green hair.

,,You know her Gingka?", little kid asked.

,,Haha, well sort of Kenta.", he said in nervous tone.

,,Enough talking", bull guy said.

,,Since you dared to beat me yesterday, you are going to battle 100 bey's.", he finished.

,,Whatever, let's just finish this.", Amaya said.

,,Wow, she isn't even afraid of that much beys!", green haired boy who's name was Kenta shouted.

While they talked, a green haired boy from up watched everything, clearly interested in girl.

,,3...2...1", everyone counted down.

,,Let it rip!", Face Hunters and Amaya said in same time and then 100 beys started going down.

,,Black Panther, don't waste time, special attack, eternal nightmare!", as that said Amaya's bey sparkled, all you could see was dirt going up from explosion.

When it was all clear, everybody had shocked expression on their face.

,,Well, well, well. Black Panther and Storm Pegasus isn't it Amaya, Gingka?", girl and boy looked up and saw green haired boy with two scars on his face, about their age.

,,And who you might be?", Gingka asked with a slightly glare on his face.

,,Kyoya Tategami, and looks like I finally found worth opponents for my Rock Leone", green haired boy said.

,,I want you two to battle me tomorrow at 1 pm-", before he could finish he was cut off by Amaya who simply said:

,,I'm not interested, you wasted my time enough it's already so loud here I will be taking my leave now", with that said she walked out, everyone was left there shocked expression on their faces, as it seems she is really good at leaving people shocked.

Kyoya was pissed of, not by just fact that he was cut of when talking, but by her declining his wish to battle her.

Amaya had to admit she was really curious to battle, but that was simply too much new information and people in one day, so she left home trying to forget event that happened.

A/N:

This was the longest chapter for now, even though first chapter was short, I'm trying to write longer. Let me know if you like it in comments, thank you for reading!