The new job.

I woke up with a slight headache, it took me a couple of minutes before i realized where i was. I could feel a hand wrapping around my waist, so i quickly turned my head around and when i saw his face, i could remember everything from the night before. I looked at my phone that was on the nightstand, 7:58 fuck. 

I rushed out of the bed and ran around the apartment trying to find all of my clothes. I could hear him waking. "Good morning, love" he said with a raspy voice. "Good morning" i mumbled. "Ehmm okay, i really have to go okay? i have this new job and i'm super late so bye" "Wait, i don't even know your name" he said a bit more awake now. "I'm Ashley Parker" i let out. "Okay goodbye Ashley Parker, I'm Andrew Garfield" "goodbye" i rushed out of the door.

I stood in front of my new job, it wasn't permanent, I was just an assistant it was just to make a little money. I ran into the large building and up to receptionist."Hey I'm looking for a Sebastian Stan?" I quickly got interrupted by a dark voice. 

"You're late" I turned my head "who are you?" I asked the good looking man. "You don't know who i am? I am the CEO of this company" "You are?" I was embarrassed. "What's your name?" i asked "I'm Sebastian Stan" "You're Sebastian Stan? well I'm your new assistant" "Yeah i figured, follow me" he walked through a long hallway.

"I'm so sorry i was late, I was well ii- I'm sorry" i said while trying to fix the smeared lipstick that i just noticed. "Don't worry about it, Precious I'm sure you had fun" he said while looking at me up and down.

His office was big and minimalistic, there were big windows and the most amazing view from the 38th floor. The light was dramatic and I walked over to one of the big windows, it felt like i could see every part of New York.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck and he put his left hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly and was now face to face to him. He took his thumb and removed my excess lipstick "you missed a spot, Precious" he said. 

"Mr. Stan?" I turned my head, it was a man wearing a rich suit. "Our meeting? is this a bad time?" He licked his lips "no it's fine, I'll be right there" he answered, on his way out he whispered "meet me after" to me. 

I watched the two men walk into a big room with even more men, the man that interrupted us, closed the door after them. I was standing right outside the room waiting for Sebastian.

I couldn't believe that this man was actually MY boss, like first the man i met yesterday and now my boss? God must be with me.

I looked up from the notes i was holding, and immediately my eyes locked with Sebastian's. I could feel my checks turn red and quickly turned my head, but i could still feel his eyes on me. What was it he wanted to tell me after the meeting? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting took about 20 minutes and I could finally see the men leaving the room, all handshaking with Sebastian. When they were all gone I walked over to him. "Mr. Stan?" "yes, sorry i let you wait, should we go into my office?" he asked. "Yes and don't worry about it, it is my job" He licked his lips while opening the door to his office for me. "Can i ask you some questions Miss Parker?" I looked at him "I would like to know some stuff about my assistant, before having her do things for me" "yeah sure, ask anything" I answered.

"How old are you?" "I'm 26" he looked at me with a smirk on his lips. "Any siblings?" "yes, i have a little sister called Tracy, she's 17" "dead relative?" he continued "no." "Okay, where do you live?" "I just moved here to New York but i grew up in Florida" "any boyfriend?" "excuse me?" i asked a bit shocked by the question. "Any boyfriend?" he repeated himself. "I heard the question, but how is that relevant?" "it's not, i just wanted to know for myself" "well no, not at the moment" "good" I looked at him.

"Well i don't have any more questions, you have your lunch break now". I started to walk towards the door. "And Precious, can you stop by my house later I have something to show you" "sure" i said while wondering what it was. "Just text me your address and my driver will pick you up" "I don't have your phone number" I said quietly. 

"Was that you asking for my phone number? wow we just met each other but okay" he said in sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and he just looked at me with a smile then he started writing down some numbers, "here, my driver will pick you up at 7, and i will send a nice dress to your apartment, wear it tonight you will eat dinner at my place" I was too stunned to answer, I just nodded and walked out.

Word count: 893

I hope you liked this chapter, what's you opinion on the two men????? Don't forget to vote and comment.