Mixed feelings.

It was Friday today and this week had honestly been crazy it was 7:15 and I started to get out of my bed when I heard a ding from my phone.

Good morning love, hope you slept well

It was from Andrew and I could feel the smile forming on my lips

I slept alright thank you

Are you up for a romantic walk around the city tonight?

Romantic you say, I'm down

I'll be at your house at 9

I closed the phone and started to get ready, I was actually a bit scared for how Sebastian was going to be. But I hoped for the best.

I took the elevator up to his office and could see him, in his office. "Hello Precious, please close the door behind you, I really need to talk to you" I did as he said and went closer to him, "please sit" he wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up on the counter. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday I don't really know why I was acting like that or yes because I was very horny but that does not excuse what I did" I looked up at him "it's just after you sent me that picture of your tits, you naked was all I could think about and went I saw you searching up naked me I-I don't know. But you know if you wanted to see me naked all you'd got to do was ask?" I looked at his lips before pulling him in for a kiss.

It was like all the emotions I had from last night were gone, he was now standing between my legs and he started to unbutton my shirt, he started kissing me down my throat while he softly pulled down my panties, I could feel his fingers circulate around my clit, before slitting one finger in me. I let out a loud moan, but he quickly took his other hand around my mouth, "if you want to do this, you have to be quiet people are working just outside". He then slit another finger in and now pulled both fingers in and out.

I tried to hold in the moans but it was really hard, when I felt so much pleasure.  I could hear the door opening and I immediately turned my head, it was Mr. Smith one of the employers. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything but Mr. Stan we have a meeting. Smith could see exactly what we were doing and he probably thought I was a big slut. 

"Yes I will be right there" Sebastian said. Mr. Smith walked out and I said "fuck me, he saw us!" "It's no big deal he has caught me doing worse" "yes, but he doesn't know me and you're my boss. Now he will think I'm some skank that fucks my boss" "but you kinda are" he answered "what? didn't you have a meeting" I looked at him angrily as the feelings from yesterday started to appear again. "Don't get mad, come on Precious" "you have a meeting go" I just answered and rolled my eyes.

After the meeting Sebastian came over to me, I was still mad at him for reasonable reasons. "Are you still upset?" "yes" I answered short "come on, don't be such a bitch, no one likes a mad woman" "what the fuck did you just call me?" "I was kidding, don't you have a sense of humor?" I looked down. "Now should we continue what we were doing before we got interrupted?" "fuck no, I need some air" I walked out of the building with mixed feelings in my body. 

When I got off work, I was really exited for the "romantic" walk with Andrew he made me feel I don't know special. 

At 9 I could see him standing outside my apartment, I checked my phone quickly. And I could see a few messages from Sebastian , but I didn't really want to think about him right now so I closed the phone.  

"You look beautiful as always may I add" Andrew complimented 

"And hello to you too" 

We walked for a while and talked about everything and nothing it was weird but When I talked to Andrew it was like the conversation would never stop and I liked the feeling of that.

"Oh fuck that's Sebastian" he was standing outside some party smocking with a bunch of chicks.

"This will be interesting" Andrew said, when Sebastian caught his eyes.

Sebastian immediately saw us and started walking closer. You could see from distant that he was wasted.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girl?" He said with his face up close to Andrew's.

"Your girl? did you buy her or what's the situation?" 

"Oh shut up, don't you dare touch her"

"Like fuck her it's that what you're talking about, you don't want me to fuck her like I fucked your daughter?" probably not the smartest thing to say, Andrew. Before anyone could even think Sebastian hit Andrew right in the face with his closed hands, not long after Andrew hit him back and they started beating each other up in the middle of the street.

I just stood there watching them beat each other. Blood were everywhere the girls Sebastian was talking to tried to get the boys away from each other and after a while it worked. I was still shocked about what just happened and kinda felt like I was in a movie, I mean they were fighting over me.

While I put my hands under Andrew's arms I looked at Sebastian, he had this weird look on his face and were obviously injured like Andrew. 

Andrew and I walked back to my place and he sat down in my chair. I found a wet cloth and sat down on his lap, pushing the cloth against the wound on his head. He looked me right into the eyes and said "are you mad at me?" "no, why would I?" "I just had a fight with your boyfriend" "he is still not my boyfriend and he's an asshole" "that's really what you think?" I nodded and then he started kissing me. The kiss quickly turned in to a big make out session. And I could feel his hands running through my hair.

If there's one thing I know then it's, it sure was a change moving to New York.

Word count: 1063

What's your opinion on this chapter? tried not to make too much of a Pick me girl in the fight scene👹anyways don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends. 

Peace out✌️