HOT

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

You walk up to the school gates and on the right side was a figure with black hair and looked to be 5'11.

"TOBIOOOO" you shouted since you were a bit farther away. when he looked up you both locked as. he was so hot. his eyes were a gorgeous color of blue and his facial features seemed like they were gifted from the greek gods. you were practically drooling at the sight in front of you. what you had failed to notice was that he was practically doing the same. his mouth was opened a bit from shock and the tips of his ears got red.

he coughed and looked away. "hey y/n" he tried to be calm but he looked like he was about to explode. his eyes were a bit wider than usual and he was fidgety. you laugh at his reaction as your face was dusted with pink. "so, what class do you have, tobi?" you have him a big grin and he only looked at you, face slightly relaxed this time. he had a bit of a smirk on his face as well. "i'm in 1-3, you?"

"i'm in 1-4. told you i was college prep." you smugly smiled, silently validating yourself with your good academic achievements.

"you have class with that tall weird dude on my volleyball team."

"what's his name?"

"uh i forgot. you'll know him when you see him though. he's freakishly tall and has blonde hair and glasses. there's a green haired guy that he's always with. i think his name was yamatake? i don't know." he was genuinely confused on what their names were and it was super funny.

entering the school, you both looked at how many people there were. you felt like your skin was crawling. you looked at tobio reassuringly and started walking to your classes. "do you wanna eat lunch together?" tobio sort of whispered, nervous to ask.

"yea sure! this is my class. thank you for walking me!! bye tobio" you smiled and waved at him. "bye y/n" he lazily waved back.

walking into the class you chose a window seat near the middle of the classroom. you put your bag on the hook and sat down. you couldn't wait to see kageyama at lunch.

next to you sat a small girl with one pig tail.*

*i know yachi canonically isn't in 1-4 but idc*

she was cute and looks shy, so you decided to be friendly. "Hi, i'm l/n y/n. what's your name?" you greeted her with a friendly smile.

she looked at you a bit surprised at first, but quickly calmed down. "i'm yachi hitoka. please take care of me." you smiled warmly back.

before you could try to keep the conversation going, the teacher walks in and tells everyone to settle down for class.

𐐪𐑂

the rest of the class was pretty boring until the lunch bell rang. no school work from the year just starting, so it was more like you listened to the teacher talk nonsense until the bell rang.

walking out of the door you saw tobio standing outside waiting for you. "hii tobio!" you waved at him. "hey y/n" he grumbled before nodding saying to follow him for lunch.

you and him ended up eating in a bench outside quite peacefully. until you opened your mouth because you got bored.

"so. this is kinda funny, right? i mean we met online and have been texting for 2 straight months and now we finally get to meet each other in person." you blabber on because you really just wanted to try and start a conversation. "i mean i didn't expect you to be so hot like yo-" you smacked your hand over your mouth.