toebioh with a heart

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

𐐪𐑂

it was once again a dreadful monday morning, but this time, monday wasn't so bad.

toebioh

y/n
heeeeeeyy stinky stink stink pookie stinker💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
will u pls walk me 2 skool

toebioh
didn't u say u got top scores in school...

y/n
How I text is completely different from how I actually write sentences.

toebioh
ew pls don't ever do that again
and yea i'll be there soon dw

name changed from toebioh to toebioh💖

toebioh💖
finally added some pizzas to my name🔥

y/n
bro what😭😭😭
you mean pizzazz???😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

toebioh💖
gtg

you heard a knock on the door to your house. you quickly head downstairs and grab the lunch made for you by your aunt, also grabbing the note and putting it into your bento to read later.

you open the door and then lock and close it behind you. looking forward, you see the most gorgeous human being to ever be placed on the earth.

"hey y/n" he said as he looked at you sweetly.

"TOBIOOOOOOOOOOO" you went up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "did you miss me? i missed you"

"i saw you yesterday, y/n" he said as he patted your head while you were still clung to him. "but yes, i did.." he paused, embarrassed. "miss you a little bit." he looked towards the street and away from y/n.

"good" you let go of him and grabbed his hand. "let's go to school now!"

he took in a deep breath, steadying his beating heart. "hey y/n.." he asked nervously, also stopping in his tracks.

you turned around curiously, confused as to what he'd want to ask. "yea, tobio? what's up?"

"um.. us, are we dating?" he said quietly, not knowing what to do in situations like this.

you thought to yourself for a second.

"will you be my boyfriend?" you said simply, not thinking too much. i mean, you were practically already dating, and you didn't want to wait for him to ask you, so you just said it then.

"uh! yes of course i just didntknowifineededtoaskyouorifyouhadlareadythoughtimsorryishouldveaskedbeforeikissedyou" he rambled on nervous saying.

"tobio, stop stressing, we're dating now anyways." you smile at him and walk towards the boy. "come here and let me tell you a secret."

he leaned his ear towards you. confused, but going along with what you said.

you gently pushed his face sideways so he'd be facing you and kissed him on the lips quickly.