Chapter 16: The Honeymoon (pt 1)

Domino Heights

Chapter 16: the Honeymoon

Normal POV

The plane ride was rather amazing as they were in first class on a private airline as a wedding gift from Seto (Fucking)Kaiba. Since it was a decent flight time the two newlyweds of Yugi and Yami relax holding hands.

It was around 12pm when the captain made the landing preparation announcement saying to buckle up. The landing was performed perfectly, the captain speaks up, "welcome to Fiji! The current temperature is nice and warm 32˚C and sunny with a high chance of relaxation! Please wait for the stewardess to let you know it is safe to get your upper compartment bags! Have a wonderful day in Fiji!" Yugi giggles, "he sure is excited, do you think he's going on vacation too?" Yami smirks, "you never know but I plan to make this a trip for us to never forget~." He says with a wink making Yugi blush.

After getting their bags from the pickup they find a man in a butler suit waving holding a sign saying, 'welcome to Fiji Mr. Sennen and Mr. Sennen'. The two doppelgangers walk over to the man smiling, "hello!" The man smiles, "welcome to Fiji! I will be helping you to your place of stay and as your personal chauffeur around the island. My name is Kage, and I am at your service." Yugi smiles holding out his hand, "thank you for your help. It's nice to meet you." Kage shakes and smiles, "a pleasure to meet you. Shall we head over to the hotel?" The two newlyweds nod, "of course!" they say in their perfect unison.

The drive to their lodging was beautiful, Fiji was in full summer bloom and the water looked beautifully clear and cerulean. The flora was vibrant and the scent of all the plants was intoxicating. Yugi was in awe, his violet eyes sparkling as he'd never been somewhere so beautiful. He grins at his husband and Yami smirks back.

The car pulls to a beachside bungalow that was uber fancy and beautiful. Kage smiles in the rearview mirror, "we're here sirs. Please feel free to explore I'll bring your bags to the bedroom." Yugi nearly jumps out of the car only to jump for joy and run around like a child. He was so happy, not only did he marry his love, now he's in paradise and more wonderful things to come! Yami rushes after him taking his hand, "let's check out the private beach!" Yugi nods and they walk to the beach behind the bungalow. The water glistened like jewels in the sunlight, and it was perfect temperature to swim and relax in the lagoon. Yugi grins, "I'm so happy Yami! Not only is this place gorgeous I'm here with you! ON OUR HONEYMOON!" Yami smiles his perfect grin, "I'm happy to be here with you too, my husband~. I love you aibou." Yami cups Yugi's cheek softly caressing it, "I love you too mou hitori no boku~." With the sound of waves on the shore they share a kiss before going inside to check out their place for the next week.

The inside was perfectly balanced (like all things should be *wink*) between modern and tropical. All the appliances were modern and the latest tech while the interior design was floral and well tropical! It was a beautiful kitchen that Yugi couldn't wait to use, and the living room had plenty of space to enjoy relaxing. The bathroom was huge as it was the only one and had a big shower and separate tub with a great view of the outside. Not to mention the tub was big enough for two to sit/lay comfortably~. The last stop was the bedroom where Kage was finishing bringing their bags in. The bed was huge and there was fresh fruit and such waiting with flowers and a card saying Congratulations on your Marriage- have a wonderful honeymoon. Kage smiles, "what do you think? Do you like it?" The husbands nod, "it's perfect!" Kage smiles more at their perfected unison. "If you need a ride, please feel free to call me I'm in the house next door. I hope you enjoy your stay." He then excuses himself but pauses for a moment, "the pantry and fridge are fully stocked by the way." He then leaves closing the door and walks to his place.

Yami smirks and looks at Yugi, "now that we're alone~ want to enjoy our time together?" Yugi smirks back, "oh you handsome man~ I'll let you take me now~!" The two kiss deeply and begin removing their clothes feeling up each other's forms. Yugi parts to lay on the bed and looks at his husband seductively as Yami crawls on top and continues kissing him. As they make out Yami pumps Yugi's member making him moan into the heated kiss. All he wanted was Yami to fuck him senseless. Yami parts from the kiss and looks into the lustful eyes of Yugi, "did I ever tell you that you're the hottest thing in the entire world when you're horny?" Yugi smirks, "keep telling me you Egyptian god." Yugi kisses Yami passionately slipping his tongue into Yami's hot mouth and explores it. Yami moans a bit enjoying every single second.

As their heated kiss becomes more so Yami reaches into the side bag and gets out the lube and smirks at Yugi. Yugi blushes a bit smirking, "someone was ready~" Yami chuckles, "oh, you don't know how long I've waited to do this~!"

(SMUT INCOMING)

Yami then pours some onto his palm rubbing his fingers into it and looks into his Yugi's eyes as he says, "relax". He begins by starting with one finger inserting it slowly as to not cause much pain and pumps it a bit, so it becomes lubricated then adds another with the signal from Yugi. He scissors his fingers making Yugi moan throwing his head back. He continues until Yugi is ready then lines up himself looking into Yugi's lust filled eyes, "you ready to be one with me?" Yugi nods, "oh yes~!" Yami presses his erection on Yugi's entrance after lubing up and pushes in slowly. Yugi gasps and moans loudly and throws his head back in an ahegao expression. Seeing this Yami goes all the way in filling up Yugi. He kisses Yugi deeply as he starts to move his hips. Yugi moans and drools as they kiss and Yami goes a bit faster.

The sounds of the room were filled with erotic noises and moans from both. Yami pulls out only to flip Yugi onto his stomach and push right back in making Yugi's tongue hang form his mouth drooling and blushing with his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He had dreamed of this day, and it was better than he could have imagined. He moans Yami's name as he's taken from behind. Yami thrusts into Yugi and moans at how wonderful and tight he is. It was like a dream but far better. Yami leans down while thrusting and starts to suck on Yugi's neck making Yugi moan more as a hickey is left on his neck. Yugi stutters out, "f-faster mou hitori no boku~!" Yami nods, "of course Aibou~." Yami kicks into overdrive and pounds Yugi fast as he can making the smaller nearly scream in pleasure. Yugi looks over his shoulder, "I-I'm gonna come!" Yami replies breathlessly, "me to want me to look at you when I do?" Yugi nods fast, "oh gods yes!" Yami then pulls out to flip him over then goes back to fucking his husband. Yugi moans loudly feeling Yami's erection obliterate his insides. Yami grunts, "I'm gonna come inside you~!" Yugi moans and comes as Yami slams in deep as he can and fills his aibou to the brim before pulling out slowly. Yugi's come splattered all over Yami and so Yami takes some onto his thumb and licks it erotically, "sweet as honey~." Making Yugi blush deeply and cover his face but not before looking lovingly at his husband. "I'm so happy Yami. So happy to be yours forever." Yami smiles warmly and nuzzles Yugi before laying down and covering them to cuddle.

(End of smut)

The two lovers fell asleep satisfied and happy sleeping in each other's arms. What a way to start their adventure of marriage together.

Around 7pm Yugi wakes up and gets up to go to the bathroom which wakes Yami. Yugi struggles a bit to stand but pushes through and goes to clean up. Yami follows and the two kiss before showering together. Yami looks at Yugi, "how do you feel?" Yugi giggles, "sore but happier than I could have imagined..." They hug as the warm water washes over them.

For their dinner Yami cooks so Yugi can rest, and he makes his famous tomato, garlic and oil pasta with fresh bread and salad. They enjoy their dinner happily before relaxing on the couch until bed. Yami looks at Yugi contently and kisses him before they go to bed ending their first day of their honeymoon with a bang.

Syra: I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT! I did the puzzlesmut! XD I want to thank all of you for your patience and I hope the wait was worth it! Next chapter will continue the honeymoon and a surprise will come in store for the newly weds~ STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!