Chapter 9

Me: first off I want to formally apologize for taking over a month to write/post this! *bows* I'M SORRY!! Now so let's see... oh yeah I'm reintroducing my character because I'm bored also there will be some smut soon- not this chapter- but soon as in in a few chapters okay? Just throwing that out there okay?

~(*-*)~ I'm an awesome jellyfish- jelly ~(=w=)~

Yugi POV

I wake up to my phone alarm going off saying it's time to get up. I groan and silence it sitting up yawning. As I look to the bed across from mine I see that Yami is still dead asleep. Nothing new there since he's not a morning person. Sighing I walk to the kitchen area and begin fixing breakfast. Yami wanders in when the bacon was sizzling in the pan since he's got an inhuman nose for it. I smile and serve the food and he gets some coffee while I drink tea. I usually have coffee but I wanted hot tea today so I made it and the coffee for Yami. We ate in comfortable silence then got ready for the day. I pack my laptop since my Pathophysiology teacher asked us to. Apparently we're going to start a project and the computer is a must have for it.

Walking to class hand in hand with Yami was nice we arrive at History and we turn in our homework that mister Ichinosei asked for. I noticed today that he really does remind me of a cat since the soft spikes in his hair look like ears. I drew a picture of him in a neko outfit and Yami snickers saying it was too realistic.

After History was hell- I mean English... we suffered through it but managed. I then walked to my favorite class which was Science and finish the final touches on my homework before the bell rings. Mr. Pool walks in and smiles warmly at the class like he always does and passes out a lab after taking up the homework. The lap was fun as always and he hands out a worksheet to finish based on the results from the lab and to do the questions in chapter 2. He writes on the board, "at the end of chapter 2 complete the following questions; 1-4 short answer, 6-9 fill in the blank and 10-12 short answer. Also complete the worksheet with your results from the lab today. That is all have a good day." He dismisses class and I head to pathophysiology and take my seat.

Once the class was assembled our teacher Mrs. Knightengale greeted us with her usual smile. She places a stack of papers on her desk, "as you know I requested you all bring your laptops because of a research project right?" The class makes a synchronized 'yes' so she continues. She writes on her board, "you all are aware of the fact that the body has 11 organ systems correct?" Another synchronized 'yes' echoes through the room. She smiles, "good, so your jobs are the following. Team up with a partner and choose one of the 11 systems to do research on. This is your first major grade worth 15%; don't screw it up! Now please pick a partner everyone!" The class separates into groups of 2 while I am the only one left; all the sudden the door swings open and a girl is panting. Mrs. Knightengale walks over, "I know your status is high young lady but you have to come to class on time miss Tsukiano!" TSUKIANO?! THAT MEANS- I look at the girl and my mouth goes to the ground, "Syra?!" She turns to me her eyes sparkling and she tackle hugs me, "YUGI! KYA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! I was late because of my doctor's appointments. I had to see the neurologist, cardiologist and pulmonologist... it's been almost 3 years and they still worry =3=" She says with a slight tone of annoyance and I just sigh seeing how she's not changed much. My mind flashes back to the day she was shot and nearly killed and I look away knowing that's why she saw those doctors. I force a smile, "I'm glad you're yourself again Syra... wait- where's Mahado?" Syra goes pale for a moment as Mahado is behind her cracking his knuckles, "my lady you really shouldn't walk off- or for that matter run! Hello Mr. Muto- how are you?" I have to smile for real this time seeing how nothing has changed and Syra is back to normal. I remember that I have no partner and sulk but Syra smiles, "we can be partners right?" I smile, "yeah we can Syra-chan." We take our seats and decided to do the cardiovascular system. Why you ask? One of the reasons I chose to become a doctor is because of what happened to Syra almost 3 years ago now. She lost a lot of blood and was super lucky to be alive after it. I want to learn more about it and find out how she lived from that!