{Intro}

Hello, wattpad readers. So...imma just get right into the intro part of this. So basically, the inspiration for this fiction was honestly really random.

I was sitting in class (not paying attention of course) and I guess the idea just kind of popped into my head. So I started making plans for it in class, and figured that this should be a fanfiction that I actually finish and put my best effort into.

So, here I am a day later, writing the intro. This is the second, or third fanfiction I have ever written on wattpad. I wouldn't say I'm a very experienced writer, but please have hope in my improvement. I guess this fanfiction is kind of like my trial-run.

Anyways, let's end the boring info. Hopefully this will turn out okay, and if it doesn't I might not publish it, so we'll see.

{ Also, one of the characters in this story is Kim Jonghyun. Personally, i don't know very much about him, but he seems like such a sweet human being and its a tragedy that he passed. He had such a bright energy, and he truly blessed every person he interacted with. Rest in peace Jonghyun, the world misses you and is grateful for the time you were here with us. }

Please don't write any hateful comments because I am a sensitive bitch and I will most likely take it personally. If someone comment spoilers, i will mute them, and don't spread hate<3

Love y'all!

A Little Bit About This Fiction:

This story is based solely on my imagination, and if it resembles another fanfiction, it's purely coincidental. It's based on Greek gods and mythology. I'm not a pro at this, and most of y'all probably know more about it than me. I have read quite a few articles and a fair share of information about this topic, trying to understand, but I have a low understanding of most things so I struggled with understanding the connections and family tree. Anyways, all of the Greek gods and warriors etc. are the same age. Even if it doesn't match up entirely with Greek Mythology. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this. If this will bother you a lot, then please, stop reading now. 

So here are my character profiles:

(none of the BTS members in this fiction are based exactly on the real life Bangtan Boys btw)

Main Characters:

Kim Xenia-

Chestnut brown hair, bluish-green eyes, and rosy lips. She has a decent nose, and an introverted yet extroverted at times personality. She is straight to the point, and gets annoyed with people who can't keep up with her. Outgoing and unbelievably talented. But she has her flaws as every other human does. Whenever she regrets something she does, she denies it to herself and in front of others in order to not feel weak or manipulated. She feels that she is easy to manipulate, and is therefore harsh and stubborn, and has trouble letting people in and trusting them.

Kim Jonghyun

An incredibly sweet person, cute dimples and soft fluffy hair. His negative personality trait is that he is stubborn and arrogant. v He loves his sister with all of his heart, and she is the one who gets him through most of his depressive phases. He has a melodious voice, and spends most of his time singing random songs he has memorized.  (Rest in Peace Kim Jonghyun)

Jeon Jungkook\hermes

Jungkook is a real athlete. He has the purest soul, and is the god of messages and sleep. He has a calming aura, which many people find cute and attractive. Some people abuse his innocence, but he is strong on the inside and outside. He has a beautiful singing voice, and is often caught singing himself to sleep or even on rare occasions, the other guys. He is supportive, encouraging, and soothing to be around. 

Kim Taehyung\Dionysus

Gorgeous golden brown-eyes. black, wavy hair. A sense of style, and women. He is harsh and stubborn, and also has trouble letting people interfere with his personal issues. When he knows what he wants, he will do everything to get them. Even if it means that it could hurt someone else in the process of doing so. That is his flaw. He doesn't know when to stop chasing after something, and won't unless something unbelievable happens. A voice clearer than a crystal champagne glass, and as deep as the richest red wine, he is blessed musically. He can play the harp, which was considered feminine, but to him it sounded beautiful so he mastered it with no regrets. 

Park Jimin\Achilles

He is much like his friend, Taehyung, in many ways. He is extremely flirtatious, and considered the hoe of the group. The Greek women of Olympus follow him everywhere, and he is incredibly famous amongst the male olympians as well. He is often seen drinking some of Dionysus' luxurious wine, or going to parties and not returning home until the next day. He's basically a playboy of olympus, and the rest of the boys dont think he can ever really fall in love. He has a fighting spirit, as he is the most famous warrior of all time. He has a strong yet thin frame, and is surprisingly graceful in the way he holds himself. He has a soft heart, but its been abused in the past, and he doesn't know how to love, so things kind of fall apart for him because of that.

Jung Hoseok\Apollo

Jung Hoseok, nicknamed "Hobi", or "sunshine" referring to his position as the sun god. He is honestly just a bundle of joy. He can be very sentimental, and deals with depression, but he is mostly trying to get the people around him to smile. He claims that music is his ultimate medication. Many agree that this fits him because he has such a soothing, calming voice, and has supernatural rap skills. You can find him on his private terrace or beach, playing the guitar and singing or rapping along to his beautiful strumming melody. He has also mastered the piano, harp, and trumpet. When he is in a depressive phase however, he loses a lot of motivation, and has trouble even getting out of bed or eating anything. 

Min Yoongi\Hades

As his name suggests, he is the lord of the underworld. Well, actually he's the son of the lord of the underworld. He takes traits from both his parents. He doesn't know exactly who his mother is, but his father is Hades himself. He has really dark humor, which he gladly expresses at the dinner table, and in the most random circumstances. He is a bit of a cat person, and has quite a few of them. He loves to sleep, and it takes up most of his time. Surprisingly, he's incredibly fit because he participates in track and field and is a gold medal winner in the Olympian games. 

Kim Seok Jin\ Son of Zeus

Majestic, beautiful, incredibly handsome, and killer looks, he is the looks of the bunch. If Kim Seok Jin looks at you with his stormy eyes, you might fall for him.  He is really funny once you get to know him. He is supportive and kind, but also incredibly confident with himself. His negative personality trait is that he is almost too good at putting himself first, and often disregards others' needs before his own. 

Kim Namjoon\Poiseideon

Almost like the dad of the group, keeps track of all of the other gods and warriors. He keeps the group together, and is strict on rules and planning. He has a stern face, and is incredibly intimidating. Once you get to know him though, you will come to see that he really only wants the best for you. He is a pro swimmer, and that takes up most of his time. He is often found in the indoor swimming hall, and by the ocean (talking to crabs?) He has a lot of pride, and has a hard time admitting his mistakes. 

Hopefully i can release the next chapter soon, and i hope you guys are excited to start this journey with me,

Love, Bangtan_Storytime07