Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I lousily patted around my surroundings trying to find the source of this incredibly disturbing sound.

I turned around, but met the cold hard ground with an unexpected thud.

I grunted like a distorted cow, and rubbed my eyes.

Gradually, I woke up and finally grabbed my phone which was lying somewhere between the couch pillows.

I harshly dabbed my finger on the screen, trying to turn off the constantly beeping alarm still using my half ded brain.

Wait, alarm?

ALARM.

I nearly jumped out of my skin with urgency, and scrambled to my feet.

I shook my head trying to wake myself up more, and ran immediately to my room.

I went to my closet, and grabbed an outfit that seemed to match the still oven degree weather outside, and threw it on as quickly as I could manage.

Then suddenly, nausea hit me like a wave

Crap.

How much did I drink last night?

I ruffled my hair, and went to the bathroom to splash my face with cold water.

I leaned over the ceramic sink, and felt the refreshing yet uncomfortable feeling of freezing droplets falling down my face like crystal beads.

I reached for a fluffy blue towel by the sink, and dabbed at my face with it.

I managed to whip up a decent face of makeup in about ten minutes, then I headed out to fetch my probably-still-sleeping-hungover-brother Jonghyun.

I walked to the living room, and only now realized what a mess we had made. All I remembered was eating a cup of ramen and watching some kdramas or something.

But, not surprisingly, I remembered wrong.

There were more than 4 ramen cups scattered along the floor anywhere between the kitchen and living room, along with random pieces of now crusty dried up kimchi pieces.

I trotted over to the couch, and saw Jonghyun curled up like a ball on the floor behind it.

How did he even get there?

I bent down, and had to hold my nose because of his terribly stinky breath.

I grabbed his broad shoulder, shaking him awake.

"Jonghyun, dude you have to get up. Its my first day at work."

"Naww.." he grumbled

"Yeeeaahhh it actually is. Get your ass up now."