Chapter 2

Darren Lived with his Mum whilst the rest of his siblings chose to stay with there father... He grew up with no T.V and slept on a mattress on the floor at one point they never even had a sofa... 

His mum was addicted to amphetamines and often on the way home from school he was left out in the cold for a few hours... When his mum did come back he normally was left to his own devices.. He sometimes stole to get bye as terrible as it sounds its understanable.

Darren would get jumped on his way home from school on a daily basis buy people all because they seen someone smaller and weaker than them..

He felt alone in this cruel uncaring life.. But not once did he complain at the lack of privlages whilst his class mates spoke of holidays he was never jealous... He just got buy and dealt with things...

One of the worst beatings he recieved when he 9..

FlashBack...

Darren was easily led by Robert Jones he led him to the grange when he got there was another 2 lads the batterd him for about 20mins and then got a sling shot put it right up close to his face and him in the eye... They stripped him naked and through him in the river.. They would have left him there if it wasnt for Robert Jones mum finding them and taking darren home.. Mrs Jones beat her son and was disgusted by his behaviour...

Flashback Ended...

Just thinking about what they did still makes darren angry to this day,,,,

Authors Note

Im writing this book for a friend and Thinking about what he has been through makes my stomach turn He is the bravest man I know xx