Chapter1: Where It Begins....

Darren Jamison Born on the 16 of july 1989 at Walsgrave Hospital Coventry Uk. His Mother Named Jess and Father Named Michael Darren Jamison. Darren has 3 older sister 1 older Brother and 1 younger sister...

His family are from Woodend Coventry, They are known as tramps because they are one of the poorest family's round there area. With an alcholic father and a mother who was hardly there whilst they were growing up. 

Darren was 6years old when his parents split it also split the family in half..

Life was tough growing up and in that day in age they should't have been that poor. 

Darren was 7years old when he recieved his first beating by four lads of his age group...

FlashBack

Darren was walking home from school after a rubbish day at school. When suddenly four boys approached him and said "Oi what you looking at you little tramp"  Darren tried to run he felt fear as if he knew what was coming his way but there were four against one he didnt get far. They caught up with him and started Hitting, Kicking and punching stamping ect... He felt defeated and humilated and alone...

FlashBack Ended

Little did Darren know this was the start of worse to come.....

His home life wasnt great by far but him and his little sister were really close and they often comforted each other. At home there wasnt much to do but at least he was safe there.

Let me know what you think to my first chapter............