Ch. 112

After a few more days, Jisung was finally informed that he had a day scheduled to meet up with the way to expensive lawyer that his father had hired for the case.

He had said something about 'I'd give the fucking house to see that phycho in jail'. It was really sweet and kind for his father to be caring about Jisung like this, but he also felt kind of bad about it.

They were wasting money on buying him a lawyer, his father was worried all day long when Jisung went to school, and etcetera.

That wasn't all though, Jisung also felt kind of hurt. Yes, his father cared, a lot, about the whole ordeal, but it seemed like he cared more about arresting Jeong-Hoon then about the fact that Jisung was suffering.

Those were two pieces of the same puzzle, and he was caring about solving the puzzle by paying attention to a single peice... it was just the wrong peice.

Jisung didn't want to seem selfish though. It was a stupid complaint that he had no right to have, considering what he was putting his father through.

The boy failed to comply with his father's command of 'always telling him when something happens at school', as he hadn't even mentioned when he got molested in the school bathrooms.

Why should he? As far as he knew it would never even come up in the court cases. It would he a problem for later, that he would solve later.

Anyway, this is how he landed here; standing outside some law firm, in fancy clothing, waiting to see the million dollar lawyer with his father.

He was going to go in alone while his dad waited in the lobby. Jisung had been instructed to tell him everything that he knew and not leave out any detail. Was that really necessary though..? He didn't want to tell them everything.

How about the things that weren't embarrassing? Like not simping for Minho and not having to call Jeong-Hoon 'sir'?

He cringed everytime he thought about calling Jeong-Hoon sir. It was so humiliating and it probably gave Jeong-Hoon a sense of superiority that he didn't need.

Jisung followed a woman, who he assumed was some type of assistant or secretary here, through a few mazes of hallways where they stopped at a door.

The lady knocked quickly, "Mr. Kim?" She called, "Han Jisung is here to speak with you."

After only a few moments of waiting the door opened very quickly to reveal a kind looking man with a polite smile on his face, "Ah, Jisung. So good to see you, please come in and take a seat in the chair over there."

Jisung nodded walking into the room as the man gave a final word to the secretary and shut the door to turn back to the boy in the room, "Hello Jisung." He said again, "I'm Mr. Kim, I'm working with you on your case against Mr. Park Jeong-Hoon. Correct?"

Jisung nodded, "It's nice to meet you, sir." He said as the man pulled a chair up to sir in front of Jisung, a notepad in his hands.

"Oh please, call me Mr. Kim. There's no need for 'sir'." He smiled warmly.

Jisung nodded.

"So, I've been filled in on the details of the situation, but today all I want is for you to give me your own account of the time-line, okay? And then we can get into some more questions afterwards if we have time." He instructed, Jisung listening closely.

"You can start whenever you feel comfortable, and I know this might be a difficult topic, so take your time okay?" He comforted.

Jisung nodded, taking a breath, "It started around September of this year. I was already Minho's property— do you know who that is?" He asked suddenly.

"I'm familiar with everyone involved I the case. If there is someone I don't know I'll stop you." He motioned for Jisung to speak again.

"Okay.." he trailed off, "I was already Minho's property since the mid tenth grade, which essentially means he can bully me but no one else can. Despite this however, he never actually hurt me, until JinYoung tried to start bullying me, and Minho had to stop him. Later that same day Minho stole my diary, which held information that I had a crush on him. Then later after school, I got an email saying that I would be tutoring Minho in science.

"We only got through one tutoring session before he brought me to his house the next time and made me a deal. The deal was that if I.. gave him my body, he wouldn't tell anyone about the secrets in my diary. He said that he was trying to 'figure out his sexuality', and having me, a guy, to have sex with would help. Though we never actually had sex.

"Before the start to all of these events I had come out to my dad as gay, and during one of our fights on the subject in order to prove that I was interested in men I told him I lost my virginity to Minho, but I was no longer in contact with him. He later found out that I was tutoring him, but I convinced him that there was nothing going in between us.

"After that, I have no idea when, Minho apparently gave me up as property and transfered me into Jeong-Hoons care. That was when the real stuff started happening, and me and Minho were no longer allowed to stay in contact because I wasn't his property anymore. Later, I went to spend Christmas with Minho and his friends, which I don't think Jeong-Hoon knows about to this day. Minho gave me a knew diary for Christmas with a single entry from him confessing his feelings, though at the time I got mad because I thought he was messing with me.

"Then, the first day back from winter break Jeong-Hoon and JinYoung beat me up while Minho and Junhae were present, but let me make this clear, neither of them hurt me. Just Jeong-Hoon and JinYoung. After that I woke up in the hospital, Minho visiting me a total of three times. During one of the visits Minho told me that he would try and make things right, and that was how he ended up telling his father, who started this whole court case in the first place.

"Then my father found out and got super mad, saying I should stay really far away from Minho accept for the court stuff.." he finished.

"Mm." Mr. Kim said, scribbling something else down, "How do you feel about answering some more questions?"

(To be continued...)