Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

On the way to where Sparklez  is I look to see what I am wearing. Because on before I woke up here I was sort of in my P.J's. It looks like everyone here is wearing there minecraft skins. I am so glad that before I was here I changed my skin from a steve to something more, more, me. It appears that my hair colour has changed as well as my clothes. I am wearing a black hoodie with hot pink accents. I also have long blond hair that comes down to about my sholders. Its quite hot out here so I am glad I am wearing shorts, also glad for this treak I have black army boots on. Also I am not really wearing these but I have black cat ears as well.

" So Diamond do you have any idea why you are here? I don't mean it in a bad way, do you think you are here for a sepecial perpose? Maybe to help us get out of here?"

" I guess I don't really know."

" Its okay you don't have to stress yourself over something  like this. Wait where is Captain?" He says when we get to a clearing." This exactly where I left him."

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN SPARKLEZ! WHERE ARE YOU I GOT A FRIEND FOR YOU TO MEET!" he yells into the jungle.

" Um mayve he went for a walk? This jungle might have reminded him of hi in his survival series."

"Maybe just maybe Diamond. But it is highly unlikley of him to leave like this."

Just as Paul said that an arrow shot out of the jungle into a tree right next to me. Paul spun around with lighting fast reflexes and stood in front of me protecting me.

"What was that?" I said in a whisper voice.

" I don't think it was a thing, the only thing that could do that would be a skeletion but they burn in the daylight. So it must be WHO was that.Keep quiet ok Diamond. Just stay there I am going to try and lead that person out of hiding and I don't want you to get hurt. No one has died yet and I don't want to know what will happen if we do."

"Okay  Paul, just don't get hurt"

"COME OUT WHOEVER YOU ARE WE DON"T WANT A FIGHT, WE JUST WANT ANSWERS" He calls out again.

"Woah, Woah. Hold on there Paul you don't want to kill me right?" a voice said.

" Jordan is that you?" Paul responds

"In the flesh!"

A body comes down from the tree across from us with a bow straped across his back. He jumps from a low set of vines and out comes a man with a suit and red sun glasses on. He runs over to Paul and gives him  a hug.

"Hey Paul long time no see. Who is this young lady with you?" 

" Well I think she can introduce herself. She been humming one of your songs all the way here."

" Oh you have now have you, well come on don't be shy."

 I come out from behind Paul and step out beside him. Jordan looks really nice but still meeting two youtubers that I adore in the corse of about 10 minutes! It is still over wellming, but I have to get used to it I still don't have any idea how many more youtubers are here. Paul was mentioning on the way here that him and Jordan were on a scouting mission to see where they were and why they were here. 

" Hi CaptainSparklez, is it okay if I call you Jordan ?"

" Sure, most of my friends do, so why not? You are my newest friend now. So your name?"

"DiamondGirl0215, but you can call me Diamond."

"Nice to meet you Diamond. Sorry I attacked you I didn't see Paul with you so I thought you were a rouge or something."

"It's okay"

"Hey Paul" I ask

"Yes."

" Are we going to head back to where everyone else is"

"Paul" Jordan says" How does she know about this?"

"Well she is the only non youtuber here so I thought she has to be something connected to what has happened to us."

"Fair enough. But first just for fun lets test your knowledge on minecraft stuff."

" Sparklez we don't need to do this." Paul says.

" No it's okay I want to do this.It will be fun!" I reply

"Okay Diamond, Do you want a medium or hard question?"

" Hard"

"You sure Diamond, it can be really hard." Paul tellls me.

"Try me" I say with a stern voice.

" Okay, How much health does the enderdragon have?"  Jordan says with a smirk on his face.

" Easy 200 hearts"

" Wait, what?"  he replies with a  confused look on his face." No one has ever got that question right, not even Paul on his first try."

" It took me about 15 times to get it right. I eventually had to look it up on the minecraft wiki."

"Diamond" Jordan says" How did you get that answer so quickly?"

They both just start to stare at me with a puzzeled look on there faces. Too be honest I didn't really know. When he said the question the answer just poped into my head. 

" Too be honest guys, I didn't The answer just poped into my head when you said the question."

" Okay that is just a bit strange, maybe that is a sign about why you came here." Paul says  with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Lets just get back to the others before night fallls" Paul says.

"Agreeded" Jordan and I say in unison.

                                                                       END OF CHAPTER 2

Thanks for reading! This is my FIRST ever story on here so yeah....... Hope it is a good story!