(𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚) "𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭"

// 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1463 //

Me and Catra had been friends since we where young. We hung out everyday, since we live together in the fright zone. Adora used to be our friend aswell...until she betrayed us. We prefer not to talk about her any longer. But Shadow weaver always made it seem necessary to do so. She always sends us out to take her back because we need her, but i doubt it. Catra became force captain and i became second in command, next to Scorpia of course but, clearly we dont need Adora. Apperently nothing was ever enough to shadow weaver. Even Hordak told her to stop searching for Adora. Even with such responsibilites being Force captain and second in command me and Catra always found time to hang out. We would invite Scorpia too sometimes. We would go to the training grounds and train with the others sometimes, mostly me though...
^^𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘^^
"You seriously dont have the card?" I asked Catra, whining. We were playing a card game since there was nothing to do, she usually would win at everything. "Nope~, do you have a six though Y/n?" She asked teasingly. I groaned and gave her all My cards with a six on them. In the end she won, she continued to laugh at me for losing once again. Catra lightly punched my shoulder, "You seriously need to get better at this game" she said. I sighed and nodded. These card games were driving me crazy! We heard Scorpia on her way into the room because she was saying "Woah!" Alot after almost tripping with folders. "When we play again you need to simply get better" Catra smirked and went to Scorpia. I collected the cards and placed Them inside my pocket. After they left, i decided to take a walk inside the fright zone. It was easy to get lost but i had nothing better to do either way. I left the bedroom and walked outside to recieve some fresh air, i was alone. It was very refreshing since i had to spend alot of my time with people all around me. I took a walk around the area, seeing alot of soldiers on duties. Most freaked out when they saw me for some reason, probobly because i was second in Command to Catra.
^^𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏^^
After an hour or so of walking, i kept hearing strange noises. I didnt know where they came from but it was somewere around me. As soon as i steped on a sewer lid i flew up into the air as water came flying out of it, i landed heavly onto the ground. When i opened my eyes again i saw a princess! It looked like the princess of the sea. "Damn it" I heard her say, and then she walked up to me. I got up to my feet and tried to kick her but something hit my head and i dozed off.
^^𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑^^
I woke up on a floor, looking on the ground it seemed to be some sort of weird circle with symboles. The room was dark and the only thing lighting it up was the circle. I tried to walk outside of it but it shocked me, and i Saw a barrier around me suddenly. I touched it again with my finger and it happend again, i had no idea where i was. Suddenly the door outside the barrier opened and it looked like a tall woman with light pink hair came inside. When i thought about it, it looked like the Queen of brightmoon! Had i been captured? "Prisoner from the horde..." She said looking at me, despising me. "Your here for one reason, and one reason only- you are going to tell me everything you know about the next attack" She said, i looked at her like she was crazy and nervously laughed. "Your not serious right? Im not going to say anything" The queen stared at me with a serious expression. I got up to my feet, i wasnt great at lying but i decided to try. "Look, i dont know anything..." I began to sweat as she seemed to be geting angrier. "Im sure you know something! You are a horde soldier!" She shouted, i didnt know how to answer exactly. I got nervous, "Im s-sorry i dont..." I said, she sighed. "Fine...i will come back and ask you once again tomorrow" She stepped out of the room closing the door Hard. I knew Catra or SOMEONE from the horde would come to get me. I felt tired and got down to the floor, falling asleep just after a few minutes.
-----------
-----------
The next morning, i woke up from a loud thud that shook the castle. Maybe some horde soldiers actually came? I got up and tried looking through the windows but i didnt see anything. All i could do was wait. A few minutes later, a short girl with sparkly hair came running inside. "Im letting you out!" She said, i was confused. Why would a princess let me out? "Why?" I asked her as she broke the spell and grabbed my hand. "Because, the horde came and we are going to threaten them with you!" I got confused but ran after her anyway. When we were outside i saw Catra and a few horde soldiers fighting the princesses. As i was tripping down the stairs behind the princess, Catra Saw us. When we came down she attacked the sparkly princess, i felt dizzy suddenly. I looked behind me and i saw Scorpia, "What?..." I blurted out before passing out.

---------------------
I woke up inside a prison cell, chained up to the wall. Why was i there? Why would they chain me up? I crawled up to the entrance and looked around, i saw an endless amount of prison cells. I crawled back and continued to Wonder why Catra would lock me up. I heard steps and then i saw Catra, she walked inside looking miserable. She got down to my level and grabbed my face. "You really thought you could get away huh? Joining the rebellion JUST like Adora?" Then she laughed. "I think you misunder-" Before i finished my sentance she made her grip harder around my face. "I didnt misunderstand a thing, you never even told me you would leave" Her face changed to anger. Since i could still move i grabbed her arm and she let go of my face leaving a scar. I grabbed my face with my other hand. "I was captured Catra...i dont want to be with the rebellion" I said looking into her eyes. "Y/n..." She began to look sad again, she sat down by my side quietly.
-3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞-
"You held hands with a princess, how could you not?" The Cat-lady asked Y/n with her voice cracking. "She...grabbed my hand Forcefully when she let me out of my...cell, she said she was going to use me as a threat to the horde" Y/n said to Catra. Catra laughed and looked into Y/n's e/c shimmering eyes. She took a strand of her hair and fiddled with it, "I cant believe how stupid i was...i seriously thought you would leave" Catra smiled. "I cant blame you, the princess WAS Holding my hand" Y/n laughed. Catra was embarrassed, so she unlocked the chains and took you out of the cell. "Hey uh...before y-you go..." Catra began to blush heavly and looked away, placing a hand on her neck. Y/n looked at Catra confused. "I uh may have had a crush on you for a while...just a small one though!" Catra said, Y/n looked at her and smiled. "Hehe i may have also had a crush on you..." You said nervously laughing. Catra stared at you and cracked a tiny smile. She steped closer to you and softly kissed you on the lips, you leaned into the kiss and after a while of kissing you stoped for air. "I...love you Catra" You said. Catra blushing hard, "I cant believe we just did that...i love you too" Catra muttered the 'i love you' part. You chuckled, "come on you can say it Catra!" She looked at you with big eyes and she looked a bit annoyed. "I-i Love you too..." She said, this time you laughed. While you two walked to explain everything to everyone else, you kept slightly teasing her while she was feeling embarrassed. <3

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘/𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞