The Camp Fair

The Lions woke up and went as a team to the camp fair that was scheduled that day in the main plaza. They decided to let Andre be put in the dunk tank. He climbed up the tank and sat at the platform as the glass barrier was placed over him. Cory took a ball and aimed it at the little button in the center and it was on target and activated the platform to fall and Andre splashed inside the water. Wow that was different he said when he got out the tank.

Laurean decided to try her luck at ring toss in order to win a prize. She only had 3 rings. She tossed the first one at a bottle of Cola but it ricocheted off the side of the bottle. Her next objective was to try to get the stuffed bear but once again she was way off. Her last chance, she knew she had to make it count. She eyed the container of popcorn. She closed her eyes and threw the ring and she was successful and won the popcorn. Congrats said the ring toss volunteer, 27 year old Katie Cornwell. Thank You said Laurean.

In the opposite side of the fair, Franklin decided to get his face painted. The Artist was 30 year old Henry Willy. He painted a dragon on Franklin's face and when he looked at it on the mirror, he was impressed by it. He then went to play on the slot machine, but he failed to grab anything.

Madison was trying her luck at basketball. The basketballs was small and so was the hoop. She stood behind the yellow tape. Her first shot did not go in the hoop. She tried again, but her second shot did not go in either. Madison took a 3rd and final shot but she failed. That's okay she thought as she left the booth ran by 23 year old Quincy Taylor. She then went to the boat race. Paired with 28 year old Tyler, she used a water gun to shoot at a centeralized target to get the toy boat to move, and she came in 2nd place but it was fun.

Meanwhile, Andre after the dunk tank went to play minature golf at the center of the fair. He paid $2 to 19 year old Pip Lion and then he took a few shots. The first course was a basic one, a single shot between two totem poles and he made it in his first try. The 2nd course was a little different. It started on a platform, and then you had to get it inside a red pipe that takes it down into the hole in the grass yard. He failed to get it in. Finally he tried his final course. He shot it. It went into the alligator's mouth and landed into the hole. He completed two out of three shots which is not bad.

Then, in another part of the fair, Addison decided to test her luck in the strength test. Using a giant rubber mallet, she hit the button as hard as she could and the ball went halfway up. 17 year old Sam Puckett who ran the booth was impressed by her effort. Addison went to the booth ran by 26 year old Gogi Ryan which is the darts. She lost by 10 points to competitor Kara Stone from the Bears group. It was fun.

Afterwards the Lions all met at the food court for lunch. It started to rain outside but not hard. Andre ordered a giant corn dog. It had a nice flavor. Cory ordered the hamburger special that came with fries and Cola. The beef was kind of dry but otherwise delicious. Franklin indulged in chicken tenders with ketchup. The batter was too thick so he could barely taste the chicken which is a shame, but he did not complain about it. Madison ate cheese pizza, and it was tasty. Addison had the candied bacon and sweet potatoes which she liked. Courtney ordered the big pretzel and it was absolutly delicious. The crunch made by the breading made it excellent. Finally, Laurean ordered the grilled catfish served with salad and it was delicious.

After lunch, the group went back to the camp till the evening

To be Continued