Chapter 1: Encounter

Y/N Pov

Kazehaya High School

Tick-tock, Tick-tock, Tick-tock

I watch the clock as it moves its hands slowly. "Just four more minutes." I think to myself. Right now I'm sitting in my class 2-B waiting for school to end, the teacher standing in front of the class is saying something about American poetry but I don't care.

It's already late in the day and I don't have the attention span to listen to something I won't be doing in the future. I continue looking at the clock waiting for the bell to ring; it's like the hands aren't even moving; why can't it hurry up.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Finally, After what seemed like an eternity the bell rings. I stand up, grab my stuff, and start walking to the classroom door.

"Excuse me, Y/N-san, can we talk for a minute?" My teacher calls out to me right before I exit the classroom.

"Of course, he stops me." I think to myself before sighing. I turn around to talk to him about whatever he wants.

"Y/N-san, it says here that you haven't signed up with anyone for the project that is coming up." My teacher tells me while holding up a paper.

"If you don't find a group to work in then you'll have to work by yourself again." My teacher says finishing his previous sentence.

"That's fine, I don't care if I work in a group or not," I respond to my teacher in a monotone voice.

My teacher then sighs before saying "Nonchalant as usual aren't you Y/N-San, you're dismissed." I say my goodbye then I begin to walk towards the library; My favorite place to take naps after school since no one goes to the library except me.

After a couple of minutes, I arrive at the library entrance, as I put my hand on the doorknob I hear girls talking and laughing. I sigh to myself before I open the door.

As if on cue, the friend group of girls stop talking and look at me; it's as if they're giving me judgemental looks but I don't care. I stand in the same position looking at them with my usual face before they go back to talking to each other.

I sigh and walk to the furthest table away from them which is only about 3 tables away. I sit down and lay my bag on the table before resting my head on it like a pillow. I close my eyes and wait for the darkness to take over, except it never does; the only thing I can hear are those girls laughing and talking as loud as they can, ita as if they're doing it just to annoy me and the librarian in the office.

After a little while, the librarian seems to have enough and goes somewhere that's not here; leaving a sign that says she's on break in her place. 

I don't blame her, this noise is annoying. 

"I can't! This is taking forever." A short-haired blond girl says.

" A short-haired blond girl says