Chapter 2: Senpai, don't you ever get angry?

Y/N Pov

Y/N's Home

I'm currently sitting at the dining table with my family eating dinner, which consists of my little sister and my father, I don't have a mother because she died not too long ago. My sister is currently talking about how a farmer came into the school as a guest speaker.

"He was then like 'Cows don't live in the house.' Which is crazy because the cows would be cold outside all the time!" My sister screams out while munching on her food.

"Don't talk while you're eating," I tell my sister while picking at my food.

"But why!" My sister asks in a whiny tone.

"It's gross," I respond back to her. My sister then pouts a little before eating her food again, this time quiet. I then notice a big stain of sauce on her shirt. "You got something on your shirt," I tell her.

She then looks down at the stain and reaches into her pocket before taking it out again with nothing in her hand. "Big bro I left my handkerchief at school!" My sister yells at me with a grumpy face.

"Alright calm down," I tell her while reaching into my pocket to grab mine. 

"Oh yeah, that girl took it." I think to myself before I start thinking about what happened earlier today.

What was up with her anyways... I hope I don't see her again.

Timeskip to After School the Next Day

It's now the end of the school day and I'm walking to the only place where I feel completely at peace after the library, the Art Club. I come up to the door of the art club and right before I enter I hear the scariest thing possible.

"Senpai." The black-haired girl from yesterday calls out to me. I sigh before I look over and see her a couple of feet away from me. "'Sup!" She greets me before she scoots closer.

"Hello," I respond back to her.

"You're in the art club senpai?" She asks me.

"Yeah," I answer her while opening the door. She then grabs my arm before I walk in and fumbles around in her pocket.

"I forgot to give this back to you Senpai," She says as she pulls out the handkerchief I gave her.

"Keep it, I'll buy a new one," I tell her before I walk into the art club shutting the door after I enter. I walk to the middle of the room where there was a stool and a canvas and sit down.

Finally some peace.

The door then slams open with the black-haired girl grinning.

Nevermind.

She then begins to walk around the room looking at the stuff we have in it. "Is there something you want?" I ask her just to be ignored.

"Are you the only one here?" She asks me while looking around.

"Most of the time," I answer her.

"So we're all alone together... Senpai?" She responds to me while turning to me with a large grin on her face.

"I guess," I reply.

"You're so boring, Senpai!" She yells at me before she looks at the items I was using as models for my art and seems to get an idea. She grabs a chair from the back of the classroom and brings it in front of the canvas. "I'll model for you, Senpai." She says with a grin.