Four

Tzuyu

I silently watch my favorite person sleeping in my arms as her tears randomly fell. After telling me what happened, I found myself hurting like hell. Her current state hurts me— No, actually it kills me.

It kills me how someone can easily hurt her this way when all my life I've been doing my very best to protect her. It kills me, knowing how easily that certain someone made my favorite person cry but what kills me the most is knowing I can't do anything but gave her a shoulder to cry on.

I can't do anything, and it sucks.

I can't blame Mina either for I know, she pushed away Chaeyoung for a reason. I'm sure, she just don't want to complicate things after knowing Chaeyoung's feelings for her and I understand. I understand but still, I hate how she just pushed away and hurt my favorite person that way.

"M-mina.."

As I wipe Chaeyoung's tears, I came to realize that I'm slowly hating that woman. I am slowly hating her guts, everything about her especially the fact that of all people, Chaeyoung fall in love with her, a mere stranger who she accidentally encountered few days ago.

I hate her maybe because I was so jealous. I envy her so much for easily getting the attention of the person I've been loving all this time but I also wanted to thank her for being brutally honest for If she didn't told Chaeyoung about the truth, maybe my favorite person would end up hurting even more.

Then, I remembered how she asked me for a help—something I shouldn't have done. Right, I guess it was also my fault for helping her and supporting her without looking into it beforehand. I was too excited to see how happy would she be if she end up having the woman she love.

"I shouldn't have helped you in the first place, Chaeng. I'm so sorry, I really do..."

Slowly, I found myself feeling so guilty. I am the one who's responsible for her pain, not Mina. I am the one who pushed her and planned everything when I should've looked into things before doing stupid actions that led her this way

You're so stupid, Tzuyu!

I exasperatedly sigh as I found myself locking Chaeng in my arms after kissing her forehead.

"I'm going to make things right, Chaeng. I'll bring back your smiles again. I promise.."

-----

"Come on, Yoda. Get your ass up and come with me!"

I ignored Chaeyoung's voice and continued doing my make-up projects. Damn, I am literally cramming about my schoolworks for being absent these past few days but this little dimwit was not being considerate.

"Come on,Yoda. Please.."

"Chaeng, I told you I had bunch of school works to do and so you are. You should've do yours as well instead of trying to do stupid things—"

"But, I was just going to talk to Mina. How did it become so stupid when I only want to talk to her and atleast, save the friendship we started and maybe start again.."

I sarcastically smiled and looked at her. Damn, this dimwit didn't really know how to read between the lines. When I decided to bring back her smiles, I didn't mean tolerating her actions to a certain point where she would act selfishly.

"Chaeng, there's nothing to save between the two of you and—"

"We're friends!"

"No, I don't think she considered you as a friend in the first place like you do. Remember, she pushed you right away after you confessed and that means you mean nothing to her but a schoolmate. Now, please stop making things worse and do your schoolworks or you'll be doomed"

God, I really hate doing conversations like this with her. This type of conversation drains me and ruin my mood all the time

"Tzuyu, you don't understand! We are friends—No, I mean I guess we are more than that. I knew it, Tzu. I knew she feels something for me. Something like what I felt for her—"

"Son Chaeyoung!"

"What? Tzuyu, I am telling the truth. I'm not stupid to randomly confess to her knowing I won't have a chance. I knew it, Tzuyu. I can feel it.."

I looked at Chaeyoung and saw that she's serious. Now, I'm starting to wonder if it is true that they're sharing the same feelings because if they really are, then it would be a great chaos knowing Mina is in a relationship with someone else and I, wouldn't want that.

At the end, Chaeyoung would end up hurting the most for surely, Mina would come running back to her girlfriend knowing that it's the right thing to do. Unless, something odd odd would happen

"Chaeng, just stop. Please, you'll only hurt yourself—"

"No, I won't stop. I won't stop until I found out why did Mina suddenly pushed me away when I perfectly know it is breaking her heart as well"

"Chaeng, you just met her days ago and—"

"Does it matter? Why? Can't we fall in love to one another just because we just met days ago?"

Damn, this dimwit is slowly giving me headaches

"Of course it doesn't matter, Chaeng. But what matters is knowing that Mina is in a relationship with someone else.  She basically and literally has a girlfriend, Chaeng! Do you really want to split them apart just because you love her? Why? Can't you love her from afar? Can't you love her secretly? Are you that selfish? Are you that self-centered? Are you really going to ruin what they have just to follow what you want?"

"But she loves me, I know it—"

"Fine. Let's say she do feels the same way. Let's say she also loves you but what if she really don't? What if she's just feeling this way because they're on rocks? What if she's just looking for someone for a distraction? What if she's just—"

"Enough!"

Here we are again, arguing because of that lucky girl named, Myoui Mina. This is literally breaking my heart, again.

"Don't yell at me, dimwit. I'm not trying to argue with you. I just want you to Pull yourself together and come back to your senses. Stop ruining everything they have just because of a stupid feeling—"

"My feelings aren't stupid, Tzuyu but I was stupid enough to talk things with a person who doesn't even know how it feels to love and to be loved"

If you only knew, Chaeyoung. If only..

"C-chaeyoung—"

"Stop acting like you know everything  about it when you're just like a child who knows nothing!"

Right there and then, she stormed out of my room without even minding to look at me while her words kept ringing on my ears

You're right. Maybe, I don't know everything but I know enough, Chaeng. I know enough—enough to even love you without you knowing a thing about it.

----

Hi everyone. How are y'all?
I hope y'all are doing just fine.
Sorry for the long ud's

Keep safe and healthy,okay?
I love yawa all🥰🖤