Meeting You - The ORIGINAL?

Hello everyone, so this is a KTH from BTS fanfiction-turned-original novel that has already been published (link in bio or in the comments) but I'm leaving this chapter up because the support was phenomenal and I love coming back to read all the heartwarming and loving messages from everyone <3 

For those who read the first version with Taehyung as the protagonist's love interest, apologies but I have taken down the fanfiction with priority to my original novel. The novel has had many grammar and structural amendments along with an alternate ending and more creative, well-balanced characters.

At the end of this sample, I will reveal a sneak peek on who the originals' characters are based off on on in the fanfiction version. However, please do not compare the characters with the actual real life people as they were very very basic inspirations, whether it be physical characteristics or small personality details.

Thank you. Thank you.

That's right, you saw it here folks

Okay, yes - you saw it right - on with the content.

HELLO EVERYONE, TIS ME - JUVE. 

Happy New Year's! Have y'all started making any resolutions? 

Here's to 2022 being a better year than before! 

And to start it off, I have arrived with a huge announcement. 
Yes, you read the title of this chapter right - Meeting You is now being adapted into an original! 

I'm not sure how many of you still have this book in your library so I'm hoping this reaches some audience :') 

So progress report:

Update #1
I've already finished re-writing the entire book which means
- all the grammar mistakes have been corrected
- the names + places have been changed
- the characters have also been modified slightly to be unique but still encapsulating some of the original BTS character vibes
- I added even more twists and turns! (sorry y'alls) 
- I changed the ending of the book ;)) 

so - in short - the new book will be a better, updated original version of this fanfiction - and I promise you it is WELL worth reading if you enjoyed this book. 

Update #2
I am currently re-editing this final version for the 5th time and my next step will be to design a book cover for it! (Let me know if you guys want more updates for this / want to be part of this process :)) 

Update #3
After finishing the book cover, I will be working with the description of the book and I will be publishing this book onto Amazon. 

There are a few reasons for this: 
- Amazon is great for beginner self-publishers and I personally got inspiration from taehphoria. She has a book of her own on Amazon as well (also a BTS fanfiction turned original) so go check it out in her bio if you're interested! 
- Amazon also ships internationally and helps out a lot with the process, which is great. 
- Amazon does take quite a lot of royalty for themselves but since I'm a newbie, I'm just testing out the waters and seeing how everything goes with demand :)) 

This book will be made available as an e-book, paperback, hardcover and audiobook! 

So, if y'all are interested in getting to know more about the original book, please keep 'Meeting You' in your library and/or follow my profile to get more updates! I hope to get the book up and officially published by the second half of 2022. 

I'll be trying to involve some of you in the decision-making process as well ;)  

Thank you once again for everyone's amazing support. 

Here's to you, the readers, for making this possible <33