The New Girl😱

(Bella's POV)

the rain was harsh this morning. Washing away all signs of impurities... except for my mistakes. (theres rain in Arizona now, just for bella😂) I should have just excepted Pete's proposal, but now I've made a mess out of everything.  Theres only one thing left to do...... cry and gorge myself with food.

-time skip after Bella's breakdown-

when my eyes finally dried bare from all tears, i got up and decided to face him again. it cant be that hard right.....?? (disclaimer...it can) ;)

back in the desert again. its been a while since I've been here. looking out across the desert i shield the blazing sun with my hand and spot a little figure sticking up from the ground. PRICKLY PETE!!! i ran for prickly Pete, tripping over shrubs and then i fell on my face. crap... hopefully he didnt notice. (HAHAH HE TOTALLY NOTICED) i heard a small giggle... but not from pete. with my face covered in sand and my hair out of control i stand ip only to see............. the one and only kim kardashian. How was she not melting in the heat idk. I didnt think all that plastic could hold up for so long. Anyways, i felt my eyes start to water again and a few tears, that i didnt know i had anymore, raced down my face and dropped onto the hot sand. "p-p-petie?" prickly pete looked ashamed, his green pigment was looking more grey then green. kim kardashian finally noticed i was standing there "whos this..... person?" Prickly pete didnt say anything. However; Kim was getting impatient by the second "I SAID WHO IS THIS PERSON!!!" prickly pete looked deflated as if giving a sigh. "-IM BELLA!" i said. "AND I MADE A MISTAKE!" (one out of the many)

////how will pete respond and WILL HE ACCEPT HER BACK?!////