Severe Eye Contact Fixes Everything

(Authors POV)

"Bella..." Prickly Pete began "The word sorry doesnt even mean anything in this situation but if you will just let me explain my side of the story then maybe everything could be okay again, please"

Bella sat there and thought. "Okay Pete, lets hear this story(better be good)" Kim Kardashian looks back and forth between the two of them until she looks down at her hand "PETE!!! I LOST MY DIAMOND RING IN THE SAND!!!!!" 😱💍 Pete glares "Kim there are people dying." This just makes Kim furious "YOU KNOW WHAT PETE, THIS IS OVER!!! YOU WILL REGRET LOSING A WOMAN LIKE ME!!!!" Storming out of the desert she stomps through the sand but just manages to lose her heels amongst the golden grains "AGHHHHEODKMFNEKLEKDO!!! THOSE WERE DESIGNER!!" When kim is out of sight, Bella starts laughing which makes Pete laugh, changing his pigmentation from gray back to green. (intense eye contact).....

(more intense eye contact)...... (this is getting kind of creepy now....)

(WHY ARE THEY STILL STARING AT EACHOTHER?!?!)

Bella is the first to break eye contact when she sees something glinting in the sand. "Hey look! Kim's diamond ring!" Pete laughs and takes the ring from Bella. Bella thought that Pete was about to chuck the ring off into the desert but then he eats the ring. "Uhhh... what the cactus is going on.. You ATE THE RING???" Pete looks at Bella and says "well yeah, i didnt wanna litter in the desert duhhhh" "I guess your right" Bella says cheerfully. "You're always right"

(MORE SEVERE EYE CONTACT)

Finally after 10 hours of severe eye contact Pete says "Bella.... I know that its not the first time ive said this but will you marry me?" Bella practically shouts "YES
I
WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And there was not one soul in this universe that didnt hear Bella scream that day.

Up next 🎂The Wedding🎂