Wyvron in the Way!

"Welcome to the fourth round," Hanami started, "the first battle is between Kyoji Aranami and Shu Kurenai! It's anyone's guess how the match will end!"

Shu is currently in the lead with one point and Kyoji was frustrated.

"Oh yeah! One-hit O K coming up!" Valt cheered.

You looked over at the blue-haired friend, "one-hit KO, you mean." You corrected.

"Listen bud, enjoy it while it lasts, your luck just ran out!" Kyoji yelled while pointing at Shu.

'didn't anyone ever teach him it's rude to point' You thought and mentally rolled your eyes.

"Go for it Shu, you can do it!" Nika yelled.

You were now convinced Nika had a crush on Shu.

 It's cute, impossible because he's too old for her, but still cute.

You look back over at Shu and Kyoji, man Kyoji looks really mad.

"Not to mention, Hu Tao." Kyoji spat.

You're head shot up when you heard your name, you turned over to Valt.

"Did he just say my name? " You asked him.

Valt nodded, "Yeah..."

You look at him in confusion and a mix of annoyance.

'He's probably gonna say something about how I'm DaTiNg ShU'  You thought and looked down to your feet at your bag, you wanted to get you're water bottle.

"She should be with me, not you!" Kyoji said.

"EW!" You yelled, and glared at Kyoji, "What is wrong with you! You're starting to sound like a broken record." You drank your water and glanced at Shu, he was still glaring at Kyoji with a slight blush on his cheeks that he was trying to push down.

"Calm down, Hu Tao," Valt said, you glanced at him and nodded.

"Jerk," you muttered under your breath.

You did not even care to listen to Kyoji anymore.

"You're not the only one with fans! I've got dozens... online" Kyoji yelled at Shu

"What the-," you said, what kind of half-assed comeback was that. That's beyond sad, he's basically calling himself out.

Kyoji just started rambling at this point, about his "fans" and about Shu's friends.

"What's your friend's name again, you know, the one that uses way too much hair gel?!" Kyoji said.

"Oh boy," you said and grabbed onto Valt's hand so he doesn't try to attack Kyoji.

"HOLD ME BACK! THIS IS GONNA GET UGLY!" Valt yelled, Valt is sensitive about his hair.

"It's alright WonderBoy. He. Sucks. Just ignore him" you told Valt, Valt nodded but then immediately flushed when he realized you are holding on to his hand.

You let go and heard Shu say, "How about less talk and more focus here?"

'oof, I almost feel bad for Kyoji, almost'  You thought, he totally deserved it.

Ready, set

THREE

TWO

ONE