After party

Vi's POV

"That was awesome!" We we're at the after party of the gig. "Hell yeah it was." Y/n says we were all in the kitchen. We were all drinking."you did good." Y/n told me. "You did great as well, you show off" I nudged her arm. We both laugh Mylo and Claggor were somewhere else. People were coming up to us and telling us how cool our performances was. Some girls came up to Y/n "you were so cool! Can we get a picture? We want to have this so when you guys get big we will be real fans!" The girls ask.

"Sure" Y/n smiles. They all gather around Y/n. Y/n looks at me like she's uncomfortable. She then looks at the phone and smiles, One of the girls quickly kissed Y/n's cheek while taking the picture. Once they were done they Kissed her cheek again. Y/n was appalled, she was blushing and everything. The girls giggled and left. I was angry I don't know why I just was, it was more jealous. Y/n felt her cheek softly she then vigorously was trying to wipe it away. She then went to the sink and quickly washed her face.

It made me feel better. I started laughing. "How did they find out that I'm gay!?" She asks viciously scrubbing her face mostly the cheek the girl kissed. "We'll you make it pretty obvious, you flirt with only girls. And.. just you in general." I answer. She groans then smiles "that means I'm fucking hot if people like me, bro even I have a crush on myself." Y/n cockily says. 'Yeah you are hot'.  Y/n checked her watch. "Let's going?"

She asks wiping her face. "Yeah." I reply she picked up her guitar and we both headed out. The streets were dark but the thing keeping them lit was the neon lights. "Did you see how much people were there?" Y/n asks in awe "yeah, I feel like we are going to get big." I say Y/n smiles. She's so beautiful, right now is a perfect time to tell her "Hey Y/n." I tell her looking forward. "Yeah?" She asks. "I need to tell you something.." I tell her. I start getting nervous.

"You can tell me anything." She reassures. I talk I breath in. "Y/n I really-" there was quick footsteps. Me and Y/n turn around. A body crashed into mine but it wasn't hard enough to knock me down. "Hey babe, where did you go I didn't see you." The girl asks, she had dark blue hair. "Uhh.." I look at Y/n who stared at me wide eyes. Then she quickly looked back where the girl came from. She then looked back at me, with a pissed face. "Here" she gave me her guitar. She then took a few step towards where the girl came from. The girl was holding onto my arm. "Come out fucker!" Y/n yelled. A man came out from the shadow of the alley.

"Sorry, that girl right there is my daughter, she went out to a party she wasn't aloud to go to, I'm taking her home." The man started stepping closer to the girl trying to grab her arm. Y/n grabbed the guy's hand and twisted it. "Back up." She pushed him back. "Step back a bit." Y/n said to me and the girl. "Y/n don't-" she cut me off. "Do it" she demanded. We took a few steps back. "This is none of your business!" The man got angry.

The man tried punching Y/n but she dodged it and socked him in the face. He fell back and held his nose. "Get the fuck out of here!" She yelled at the man, The man got up and ran away 'That's why I love her' "hey you okay?" She asked walking up to the girl. The girl hugged Y/n. "Thank you so much!" She had a thick British accent.

"You've gotta be careful wondering these streets." Y/n stated, Y/n detached from the hug. "Do you have friends that are here cause if you do you should ask them to walk you home." Y/n said.

I gave her, her guitar."No, all my friends left after your gig. I go to the same college as you guys." The girl informed "Nice! My names Y/n, this is my best friend Vi." She directed towards. Me 'best friend' that's what she sees me as. I waved at the girl. "I'm Caitlyn" she reached her hand out to Y/n. Y/n shook it. We then began walking to the campus. "What did you need to tell me?" Y/n asks. "It's nothing." I tell her. "Are you sure?" Y/n asks I nod. She sighs. The girl is still next to me. "So how'd you find out about us?" I ask her trying to get rid of the silence.

"I heard from mostly everyone around the college. My friends as well they invited me because the insisted that I work to much and that I need a break." Caitlyn says. "We'll I mean, it's all right to give yourself a break, if you are working to much, you'd stress yourself out" I say.

"Yeah you're right" the girl agrees. We were heading in the college, the girl parted ways so it was just me and Y/n now. "Bye stay safe" Y/n said to the girl. The girl waved and left. "Hey so you sure you didn't need to tell me anything?" Y/n asks again. "It's fine" I shook my head "okay tell me when you want to." Y/n says. We make it to our dorms. "Night see you tomorrow" Y/n closes her door.

-Next morning -

Finally the weekend. I stretch and get up, I yawn and go to my kitchen. I make myself some cereal. While I was eating my cereal I was scrolling through instagram. There was a bunch of videos about the gig. It made me happy, until. I came across an edit of Y/n when it was her part of the song, the caption read. 'I wonder what else can she do with her hands' with the winking emoji.

The comments were people agreeing. I couldn't stop watching the video. I liked the video and put my phone down. My face heats up. There was a knock on the door. I got up and unlocked it to see the one who was just on my mind. "Wanna go to the gym?" Y/n asked, I just looked at her. She scratches the back of her neck. "You okay? You're red" she points out

I snap out of it. "Sorry, I zoned out." I say shaking my head "why didn't you just call me?" I ask her letting her in. "I can't find my phone." She walked to my table and grabbed my phone. "I'm going to call it real quick." She then went to her dorm. I followed her also trying to help her. I go to her couches and look for it, while she unlocks my phone.

I kept looking for it, everything goes silent.... Besides the music of the edit. I quickly look back at Y/n. Her face is red while she is looking at the video of her.

I forgot to close out of the app, and I liked it. She quickly closed out of the app and went to my contacts. She called her phone. It rung under the couch. I grabbed it and gave it to her and quickly grabbed my phone from her.

"So, do you want to go to the gym?"

A/n Sorry for the wait I've been busy, doing online work because I got excluded from school. Thank you guys for liking my first book and this one