Ch. 1 - The Beginning

Please read A/N at the end of the chapter before you ask any questions. Then if I didn't answer your question, you can ask me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and book. (}-D)
____________________________________________

_________________

Heather's P.O.V. -
_________________

I was walking with my exceed, Evie, on my neck through the forest when I saw some guy slumped against a tree with the back of his hands up against his eyes. So I walked up to him.

"Hey are you alright?"

He looks up surprised. "Yeah I'm fine, thanx. What brings you here anyways? I haven't seen you before." He asks politely.

"Oh, I'm just wandering around trying to find people to create and build a guild with me. You wanna join? It's just my exceed and I right now."

"Sure. I have nothing better to do anyways. My name is Alex by the way. May I ask yours and your exceed's?"

"Sure. I'm Heather and this is..." I pause for her.

"Evie. It's a pleasure."

"Likewise." He says politely.

"Heather, can I go back to sleep now?" She asks tired.

"Of course. Have a good nap Evie." I say as she snuggles into my neck again making me lightly giggle from being tickled. "So, what type of magic do you use if you don't mind me asking?"

"Ice make. You?"

"Elemental dragon god slayer."

"Cool. Do you mind if I ask you what exactly that is though? I'm not familiar with that type."

"Sure. It just means I was trained under a goddess and a dragon. The goddess's name was Elemie, and the dragon was Menta. They taught me every magic. I'm just not that powerful yet."

"Cool. Do you have a name for the guild yet?"

"Yes. Loyal Fairies."

"Cool."

"I get the feeling you like saying cool a lot."  😏 I say with a smirk.

"... 😏 ... Cool... 😎." Then he says with his own smirk.

"Haha. I like you. Your 'cool'." I say as I lower my voice trying to sound like him while saying cool.

"...*chuckles*... I like you to. Your 'cool' also." He says while deepening his voice for the word cool, also.

"Hehe... Well shall we go?"

"Sure... I know someone who may want to join us. Do you want to meet him?"

"Sure! The more the merrier!" I say excitedly.

"...*chuckles*... Follow me then."