🍋Ch. 2 - Lemon/Mating Part 1🍋

____________

Alex P.O.V. -
____________

"So, may I ask you something important?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Um, I don't know, we just met. And how do I know you're not even using me?"

"I know we just met. But I honestly care about you. You are the first person I've met that I feel like this. Please give me a chance and I'll prove to you that I deeply care about you. I can see a future with us. Please..."

"Promise me you are not and will never use me?"

"I absolutely promise you... I'm not using you, and I never will. You have my word."

"Ok. I'll believe you."

"...*chu*... Thank you. Thank you so much. You will not regret this." I kiss and thank her immediately.

"Let me prove my love to you tonight please. I want to make love with you."

"Um..." She says as she does a nervous dance.

"Hey baby girl, I'll be easy. Trust me." I reassure her while I hug her gently. Then I lightly brush my right pointer finger over her left cheek.

"O-ok."
____________________________________________

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Lemon Ahead🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋18+ Only🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
🍋🍋🍋🍋You have been warned🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
____________________________________________

I start softly kissing her to calm her down. Then I proceed to unbutton her shirt slowly. She freezes, so I cup her left cheek and slowly kiss her deeper. I go to undo her shirt again and she relaxes a little. I then see her in a light blue frilly bra and unclip it from the front and begin to massage her left breast. We then pull away from the kiss panting. I love how soft they are. They're almost like touching marshmallows.

"I love how soft you are baby girl." I coo causing her to blush and turn her head making me chuckle. I then latch my mouth on her left breast still holding it and start to massage her other one and tweek her nipple until it was hard. Then I switch breasts, doing the same thing as before. In the process of sucking her breast, I remove her shirt and bra off her shoulders.

After that, I go up and kiss her jaw down towards her lips, then I pecked her lips, and then I start kissing down to her neck. I eventually find her sweet spot because of her moaning softly. I attack it and leave a mark.

I kiss down to her waist line where her skirt was. She freezes when I start unzipping her skirt, so I go up and passionately kissing her on the lips to calm her down. Which it does. I keep my eyes locked on hers and start pulling her skirt and undies down. I break eye contact with her to see that her legs are crossed, hiding her womanhood making me chuckle and start to separate them. I gotta say, she is pretty strong. She is definitely making me run for my jewel. "Sweetie, you need to relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I say in a low husky voice causing her to get goosebumps and blush bright red all over her face. This made me chuckle, again.