Part 3

I think I love Pihu as if she were my own baby and I know you all will love her after this episode! Here's to Pihu 🥂🥂 for saying everything I wished I could say from day 1!!

Also I know some of you have been waiting all day for this but I ended up getting my booster today and that took forever but I did promise multiple updates and they are coming😉

Now enjoy reading what may be my favourite Abhira-less chapter😅.  

—————————

Arohi Goenka was insanely frustrated. Despite everything going her way, she had yet to achieve the results she wanted and it was driving her absolutely crazy.

More than a year ago, when Abhimanyu had chosen Akshara over her, she could see all her plans and beliefs falling apart. One more person who had chosen Akshara first, who had given Akshara more importance than her. It baffled Arohis mind as it made no sense for someone as smart, handsome and so well put together to chose someone as simple and unambitious as Akshara. Especially when his perfect match was right there!

Her accident had been just that, an accident, but she had used it to her advantage and convinced an emotional Akshara to back off. It had been way too easy and then as everything started falling into her lap, her belief that her and Abhimanyu were meant for each other was strengthened. And the icing on the cake was Akshara leaving! She hadn't even had to lift a finger for that to happen. She woke up one day and Akshara had just disappeared.

Kehte hai na agar puri dil se kuch chaho toh puri qayanat usse tumse milane mein lag jati hai.

Or so she thought anyways as she entered the hospital angrily. Her career was flourishing. Among all the interns, she had been the one who had managed to impress all the senior authorities and create an image for herself. Everyone respected her as a doctor and the other interns were even jealous of her abilities and standing in the hospital. But while career-wise she had made tremendous progress, her relationship with Abhimanyu remained non-existent.

It seemed all the goodwill she had accumulated  from the credit she received for Aksharas tasks had worn off and now she was back to being nothing more than an employee for Abhimanyu.

She had spent the past year trying her very best to prove how perfect she was for him. She spent countless hours improving her medical knowledge. She always showed up at the hospital looking both professional and classy. She had even managed to find a balance between treating the VIPs, to impress his father, and the needy, for him.

Despite all her efforts, it was as if he looked right through her unless it was patient related. If he ever did acknowledge her, it was short and curt, nothing at all like she had seen him behave with Akshara. She hadn't even put this much effort into her medical studies she thought annoyed.

Yesterday, realizing Akshara had returned, she was both happy and worried. She worried about Abhimanyus reaction on knowing she was back but she also knew Akshara was the only one who might be able to help her catch Abhimanyus attention. If only she could speak to her without her new minion.

She stopped by the nurses station in the hallway to check for updates and as she signed off on some charts, Abhimanyu walked out of a patients room. Seeing her chance, Arohi straightened up and waited for the opportunity to speak to him.

"Ms. Mittal ke doses kaam kar diya hai. Aaj unke numbers observe karna agar sab thik se hua toh kaal ke liye discharge papers ready rakhna" He instructed the head nurse.

Just as he closed the file, Arohi jumped in.

"Good Morning Abhimanyu!" She said with a smile.

Without even looking at her, he simply nodded and headed towards his cabin once again leaving a dejected Arohi behind.