Part 7

Hello! Long time no see here😂
Okay my short rant about the episode in case anyone wants to know...I officially have a hit list🔪
Number 1 position obviously (for many reasons) goes to Chipkali Master Manipulater🦎🦎
Second Place to Abhimanyu's Sir (How dare you slap our Neil! The whole fandom is after you now! Watch out PR Uncle!)
And lastly of course to our one and only Bade Papa (Sorry dude Can't think of any nicknames for you cuz you so lame😐)

P.S. Akshu will be hurt (not killed, just hurt) too if she disappoints Abhi again😩. Please girl don't do it! Mans dancing on the streets excited that you are taking initiative. Plus he is already sitting by the phone and it's not even morning yet. So yeah just don't hurt him😳

Onto the story...I'm not normally a cryer but I got teary so have napkins ready? And for those who I know will ask, should have Abhira meeting after 1-2 more chapters if things go well? Also stole an idea from the show which I thought would've worked much better in my way (love the writers, no disrespect). Okay I apologize for the long note and for any errors... it is early morning here and I'm half asleep so bye😴

———————

Abhimanyu continued to look around the park as he waited for a reply. A whole year! He had finally heard his Akshu's voice after a whole year! She was back, he could feel it.

Pihu froze staring, wide eyed, before she quickly peaked at where she had last seen Akshu. Sighing in relief, she faced the man she knew only through Akshu's words and pictures.

"Gaana...gaana main gaa rahi thi! Kyun kya problem hai?" she blurted out unable to think of anything else.

Abhimanyu's head whipped to the girl and he looked at her suspiciously.

Impossible! Apni Akshu ki awaaz pehchane mein galati kabhi nahi kar sakta!

"Tum? Ho hi nahi sakt-" he began to argue.

"Excuse me! Kya matlab ho nahi sakta! Mera gala hai, meri awaaz hai toh main hi gaongi na! Mujhe na bachpan se hi music ka shauk hai... hamesha gaati rehti hu aur...Saboot chahiye toh inse poocho!" Pihu turned around to the birthday boy's mother, gave her a pleading look and slyly clasped her hands together.

"Ji, yeh hi gaa rahi thi mere bache ke party ke liye..." the lady trailed off wondering what was happening and ran off to find the kids.

Pihu let go of the breath she was holding and turned back to see a confused and disappointed Abhimanyu. Although she did feel bad for a slight moment, her only concern was Akshara. She was not ready to see him, Pihu was sure of this.

Kaise bhagau....

Pihu eyes glinted with mischief and with as much anger and attitude as she could muster, she began Mission AB (Abhimanyu Bhagao)

"Ek minute! Tumse matlab? Ooohh...Ab pata chala! Gaana aur awaaz ke bahane bana ke line marna chahte ho! Tum ladko ki yahi problem hai, Ladki dekhi nahi ki shru ho jate ho!" Pihu put her hands on her hips and ranted non stop.

Abhimanyu stared at the weird chatty girl in confusion.

"Tum kaha ki baat kaha tak le jha rahe ho? Mujhe shayad galat fehmi ho gaye thi...Pareshaan karne ke liye I'm sorry." He defended himself. Turning around, he put on his noise cancelling headphones and walked back to his bike wondering how he could be so wrong.

Seeing Abhimanyu finally leave, Pihu dramatically dropped herself on the ground and stared the clear blue sky.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you KJ! Bacha liya apne!

Mere seconds later Akshu appeared out of nowhere and stood over Pihu in concern.

"Aise lethi kyun hai? Itna exercise karne ke bhaad bhi itna sa dance kar ke aise kaun thak jaata hai?" She teased as she sat down and laid beside Pihu.