𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 (𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿)

the sound of pouring rain enters y/n's ears. she looks up and feels the water hit her face, the soft droplets hugging the side of her face, gliding on her skin to her chin before they drop to the floor.

it's a feeling y/n has been loving the past weeks, even months. whenever it was raining, she would go outside and have the rain fall onto her, making her clothes wet and them sticking to her body.

she doesn't know why she has been liking rain so much, but she just does.

maybe it's because it makes her feel something. it feels like the water is hugging her face, like someone's touching her soft cheeks, whispering to her that it's going to be okay.

or maybe it's because he liked the rain so much. whenever it was raining, he would go outside and drag y/n along, the two walking around the school building and enjoying their free time before they would get inside, clothes soaking wet and bodies shivering from the cold.

she doesn't know what it is. maybe it's even both, maybe it's none of them. whatever it is, y/n enjoys it.

the girl sighs as she steps onto the land that holds many bodies.

after three months, y/n finally got herself together and went to the place she was afraid to go to.

she takes a deep breath and walks all the way to the back. her steps get slower the closer she gets. a part of her is glad to be there, because it means she's healing. but the other part of her hates herself, as she feels like it's stupid to go there, to mourn him.

y/n bites her lip once she's in front of the stone. she reads it, every single word, and takes everything in.

"fucking hell, i miss you so much..."

she lowers her head, the tears starting to stream down her face, mingling with the rain drops falling from the sky.

"why did you need to go, yuuji? why are you gone? why are you not here with me? why did you need to eat that stupid finger!"

she throws the flowers she had on the ground. when she realises what she's done, her eyes widen and she quickly picks them up, stroking them softly and trying to fix them.

"those flowers don't deserve that," a voice so soft as the wind speaks.

there he stands, leaning against the tree not too far away, watching the girl he once loved so dearly, mourning the love of her life and her best friend.

he lets out a sigh and pushes himself from the tree, walking closer to the girl.

"i've always been stupid, that's why i ate the finger. i didn't think, like i never do. i just wanted to be a good person and save people, i wanted to save you. that's all. nothing else mattered to me."

he is now standing next to the girl, moving his hand over her cheek softly as she clutches onto the flowers, holding them close to her chest while she cries, looking into the sky while the rain is still falling onto her beautiful face.

a loud sigh escapes his lips, "you're still so beautiful," he whispers, although no one can hear him. "but i wouldn't expect anything else."

he closes his eyes and opens them again after a short moment, also looking up to the sky. his head then moves to the girl, who finally places the flowers onto the wet dirt.

"i hope you're waiting for me. i'll make you proud, yuuji. i'll save as many people as i can."

the girl wipes her eyes with the sleeve of her jacket, head high up. "i will save more people than you did, and become one of the greatest jujutsu sorcerers there is!"

he laughs because of her words, nodding. "of course you will, y/n. there is no doubt."

he steps away slowly, "see you soon, beautiful. take care."

and with that, he vanishes, as if he was never there to begin with.

y/n turns around from the grave, starting to walk back. the rain has stopped, and the sun is now trying to break through.

y/n stops for a second and closes her eyes, feeling the heat of the sun touch her cheeks.

maybe that is her second favourite feeling, the warmth of the sun touching her cheek. it's like his fingers are there, moving slowly over her cheeks while he tells her it's all going to be okay.

the girl smiles and opens her eyes again, walking towards the train station so she can get home.

he might be gone, but to her he's still there. whether that is because she can't let go, or because he's looking over her, she doesn't care. he's still there and she knows it.

and he won't ever be gone, if it's up to her.

she'll always love yuuji.

— the end

~~~~~

hi guys,

this is the end of the two book series! this is the final chapter of both stories and the only bonus one. it's done now, no more angst for you guys! (i think i should go back to writing my fluff and wholesomeness because i have no idea if these were even good ಠ_ಠ).

i've never really written any angst stories or stories like this but i came up with it one time and decided to write it so i hope both books turned out alright! a megumi angst fic is on the way too so look out for that one!

anyway thank you for all your support for this story! it means a lot to me to see you voting and commenting on my stories. i hope you enjoyed even though it was quite sad, and hopefully i'll see you guys later in my other stories <3

take care of yourselves!

love, riley

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗷𝗶 彡 𝐲.𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 🎉