Interrupted

as you soon turn off the light kids were fast asleep. moon just walked around them making sure everyone was asleep then he looked at me. I smiled at him and he return the smile back. After a while we had to turn on the lights on to wake up the kids then I walked over to turn on the lights *clickk!* "everyone wake up! get ready for free time!" Sun said to every kid as they started to began to yawn and wake up then kids were starting to play when kids were barely waking up.

"Alright kids how about a puppet show or a movie!" every kid picked a puppet show and they all watched sun making puppets and making some sort of cute story.
after a short hours pass by it was pick up time. As everyone got picked up. I had to clean up sun since he was covered in stickers "sun let's take of those stickers off you" I said then I started to peeling of some stickers off his face. He smiled and he leaned into your face. He was like 1 inch away from you there was barely space between you and him. Well you made your first move and kiss him on the cheek. He giggled then  You giggled "your so cute sunny!" You smiled softly then he looked at your eyes blushing bright red.

There isn't anything to really do since everything was clean no stickers on the floor. Or drawings on the walls or anything. "So sunny what do you want to do?" I said without thinking "how about that little game we did?" He smirked. I blushed looking away scratching my head.

(suns pov)
I told her if she wanted to play a game that was really fun.. I just wanted to feel it once again.
'heh your horny let's just say' moon chuckled in my mind 'shut up would you?' He chuckled.
(Back to ur pov)

I wonder if he would feel being horny or if he ever je- you got lost in your wild thoughts . "Y/nn... what are you thinking hm?" Sunny lifting my chin to see his eyes. I blushed embarrassed "it's nothing.." he kisses you which startled you. He smiled looking down on you. He lift you up making you sit on his lap and making out with him for a long time making you breathe heavy. Sun was also breathing heavily "allow me" as he pulled his pants down. As I did the same. I pulled my pants all the way but soon enough I heard footsteps. sun quickly put his pants on and so did I. he went where the sound was as I followed him behind and I saw Monty again looking at the daycare "hey what are you doing here! I said you won't find any kid right now." Sunny yelled  "I was ordered to be here you idiot" Monty growled I was standing behind sunny and Monty notice me and smirked and looked back at sun "did I interrupt something?" He smirked and chuckled. "yea you did sorta" sun crossed his arms I got flustered on the comment Monty said. "Might as I join maybe?" Monty grin. "Leave is alone would you?" Sun got angry. I sorta sat back but I think it was enough "okay, sun let's just go alright? And Monty for you just search somewhere else since we will tell someone if we see a kid alright? Deal?" I said sighing "alright fine but I may have to stop by" he grin again but looking at me. I was short compared to him. Monty soon left an walked away. "Ugh what a jerk" sun groaned.
"Aww are you jealous? That he interrupted?" I said teasing him and giggling "j-jealous? Me..pfttt no!" he said scratching his neck.

The end !!
A/n
This is a long chapter . Pls don't mind the grammar in this chapter 😞 AND THANK YOU FOR MANY VIEWS!! WOW I LOVE U SO MUCH FOR READING THIS MAN I BEEN SO EMBARRASSED ABOUT MAKING THIS BUT THIS HAPPEND LIKE A DREAM thank you again! Hope you enjoy! And I'll be making more dont worry :3