hidden place (smut)

I pat his head and smiled at him. He smiled back "d-do you still want to continue with.." He looked at me and got embarrassed. He had a light glow of red on his cheeks if he was blushing. It was cute of him to be embarrassed. you smiled and also you realized your shift was over. I had to head home either way. Sunny wouldn't be so happy with that since you know him already. maybe a quickie wouldn't hurt so bad. But would if Monty stops us again. You start thinking of all crazy scenarios then sunny tilted his head
"hey y/n do you or what?" He said with confusion. "How about we go to somewhere no one will find us.." You said whispering. He smirked smiling down at me . He was so tall. he looks 6'5 but sometimes he would go lower I wondered if he can go higher. That would be scary. Not in a rude way but you know.. Snapping back to reality sun grabbed your hand and dragged you to his tower.

"They won't find us here. No one comes up here expect for me" he smiled then you sat on his lap.
your back was facing him I was impatient about him starting. So I made my first move grinding on this [slong] he started looking down nervous. I soon leaned on his shoulder and I saw him smirking down on me. I just want to know what he was thinking..

SUNS POV
'Just smash her already you idiot what are you waiting for huh' moon said in frustration I was wanting to please her. Maybe with kisses. Yeah that's a good start. so I made her face me and she gave me a smile with red blush on her face. She looked so amazing.. like a piece of art. I looked at her body and it's just perfect.
I soon ran my hand down her hips and started kissing her and made it to a make out session 'hurry up would you. Unless I'll do it' moon said 'be quiet I'm taking it slow instead of rushing.!'
I hated him for knowing every secret I have.
even that one thought with her.
I hope he doesn't tell her

Back to your pov
he was kissing me wildly. We were panting and breathing heavy on each other. he soon got me up as he soon pleased me with the same position we had me against his shoulder and my back in front of his face. He touched it. Moving it around. Played with it. he looked down on me smiling. My legs were wide and he soon got a finger in. "Ah!~..sunny keep going~" I soon felt something hard on my ass. Was he hard?.. just by one word?.. I looked up at him smirking then he got embarrassed "do you want me to" I said he soon nodded yes in embarrassed I got on my knees and he sat on the bed while I sucked him off. I couldn't really describe how I felt. My stomach was like tumbling up and down. sucking him down made me so nervous and I just wanted it inside me already.. I can't handle it I want it!

You pulled away and soon lay down on top of him making him lay back down. he was so flustered if he didn't want to be seen. His face was full with red blush he covered his face with his hand. He looked so cute. 

I quickly hold his dick while looking at his face deep in his eyes. He covered his mouth with his fingers. I put in the place in my entrance and he quickly slide it in. I moaned loudly then sun put his hand on my face "Shh! Don't be too loud I know this is exciting but we can be loud or else they wil-"
I interrupted with me bouncing on his dick and he moaned while biting on his finger then I just bite on my lip making some little whimpers and moaning. It was amazing. I couldn't stand how hot it was in the room with our skin slapping on each other. "Ah! Y/n- i feel it coming-!" He said while moaning a bit "Oh~ sun~ let..Mm!" I was trying to speak but it was just so good I couldn't hold on moaning.
he then pulled out as I put my face on his neck then he came on my back. I could feel it all over my back.

I love it.. it was amazing.. feeling him. I couldn't Stand the feeling him inside me.. I felt so exhausted though I could pass out
"I-I loved that y/n.. I love you.." sun stuttered out as he planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled.

but the lights went out as I saw moon with a smirk.

The end!!!
A/n
WOAHH I WAS SO EXCITED TO RELEASE THIS! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND don't mind the grammar please!! sorry for not updating Im just busy with homework sadly but yea enjoy !!! Thanks to those people who read this and vote i guess whatever that thing is. LOL I'm still new but enjoy! Again thank you :)