kai x leo morning cuddles

Characters- Kai Akamatsu the ultimate detective and Leo Vargas the ultimate forensic artist

Kai awakens from the birds chirping. He sits up In his bed and turns to his lover Leo, who was still sleeping, next to him. Kai gets out of his bed and changes into his work outfit, black suit, white button-down shirt, and a blue tie. Suddenly Leo wakes up, he sits up, yawning and stretching. "Morning babe," Leo said. "oh, morning Leo sweetheart," Kai said back. "I'll meet you in the kitchen"

"Kai, wait" Leo let out. "yes?" Kai asked.

"Stay." Leo called. "stay?" Kai said in confusion. "Yes, stay" Leo repeated his words. " but I'll be late for work! and I have to make breakfast!" he cried. "Don't be dramatic, it's only 7:06 and your shift starts at 8:30, i'll make your breakfast in a bitc" Leo states

".. oh fine, just for you. Because I love you." Kai hops back in bed next to Leo. Kai lays his head on Leo's chest, snuggled up. Then they played with each others hair and gave kisses on the cheeks, forehead, and some butterfly kissing.

"mmm, this is quite nice," Kai whispered . "I know, right?"

"You know I can call in for a sick day and do this all day?" Kai told Leo. "Just a few minutes, then you can go. I don't wanna get you in trouble with the chief" Leo said. "Alright then" Kai gave Leo a kiss on the lip.

They continued cuddling for 10 minutes, giving each other affections before they separate for the few hours.

And there's your short kai x leo one-shot( ˘ ³˘)