Chapter 3

Y/n is seen being pushed in a wheelchair by Hiroshi. On his lap was Grim, and his post-it notes. As they turn the corner, Y/n sees large pink doors. 

Y/n: Is this…?

Hiroshi: *nods* This is Ruki's room.

Hiroshi knocks on the door, Ruki opens it, Hiroshi bows as he pushes Y/n in. He sets Y/n by her desk.

Hiroshi: I shall call Lady Emiko.

Hiroshi bows once more before exiting the room, leaving the two kids alone. Ruki takes a seat on her bed.

Ruki: Welcome to my room! 

Y/n: Um, it's very… pink.

Ruki: Yup! It's my favorite color! My quirk is actually pink too!

Y/n: Your quirk? What is it?

Ruki smiles as suddenly she places a plush animal on the floor. Her eyes then glow pink as glowing pink pedals began to appear and surround her. A large gush goes past Y/n as a wave of pedals go around the plush, completely covering it. The pedals instantaneously disappear, leaving a mangled plushie. Cotton was all over the ground, as her eyes stopped glowing.

Ruki: My big brother has the same quirk, I don't know what it's called though. 

Y/n: Wow… that was awesome.

The girl gives him a smug smile.

Ruki: I know right! So your quirk was making anything right?

Y/n: *nods* I can draw something, and if I hold it out, it'll pop out. *pets grim* Like Grim here…

Grim let's out a low purr as it shakes its tail.

Ruki: That's really awesome! So like- You could draw a building, and it would come out?

Y/n: Um, maybe? But I don't see why I would do that. It would be a mess, and probably fall apart.

Ruki: Yeah, but that would be awesome though!

Y/n scratches his cheek as he looks at Grim.

Y/n: Um… maybe, I could draw a castle, and place it somewhere alone? No buildings?

Ruki's eyes light up. 

Ruki: A castle! I could finally be a real princess! Yes, let's do that! Oh and, you could have your dragon here "kidnap" me, and we could play prince and princess!

Y/n nervously chuckles as he looksGrim.
Grim.

Y/n: Um, maybe. What do you think Grim?

Grim lifts its head and tilts its head.

Y/n: *giggles* He's thinking about it. 

Ruki: hmph. Fine, well, Emiko should be here any minute now… 

Y/n: Who's Emiko?

Ruki: Oh right, guess you wouldn't remember her since you were asleep. She and I were in charge of watching you if Akane wasn't able to.

Y/n: Oh she sounds nice-

Ruki: She's really creepy though. Her quirk messes with people's blood. Like, if you had a cut, she could make the blood shoot out and turn into crystals in less than a second!

Y/n: Wait what?! 

A knock is heard from the door, the door opens revealing a girl. Y/n notices one big factor from her...was her crimson eyes. The girl walks in and up to Y/n. Y/n let out an audible gulp as she stared at him down.